The Picture Thread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Picture Thread

I have a newly turned 16 year old driving and a soon to be 4 year old already dreaming of it. The 4 year old said she needed more trucks for christmas and wants every hotwheels race track she sees on tv. So she got the "girly" Polly Pockets Mall race track.

100_3785sm-1.jpg

These are great!

This one makes me feel a little better too :whew:
My daughter just HAS to do everything her big brother does, which includes playing with his cars and trucks.

I'm okay with her trying to play golf and baseball with us, but that one had me worried :wink:

These are great!

This one makes me feel a little better too :whew:
My daughter just HAS to do everything her big brother does, which includes playing with his cars and trucks.

I'm okay with her trying to play golf and baseball with us, but that one had me worried :wink:

I went through it with my oldest too, she hung out with the neighborhood boys, no girls around us, played rough. she was always taller and faster than they were. she would always pick on them and take off running and they couldnt catch her. That was all fine until about 6th/7th grade when she started liking boys. :boohoo:

I went through it with my oldest too, she hung out with the neighborhood boys, no girls around us, played rough. she was always taller and faster than they were. she would always pick on them and take off running and they couldnt catch her. That was all fine until about 6th/7th grade when she started liking boys. :boohoo:

I feel your pain!!!! :boohoo:

Just more evidence that I should only keep her for about 10 more years :up:

Damn Shou, you have a gorgeous family, your wife must be a babe for all these kids to have such good looks! :wink:

White, send some pics of him playing Footy, what position does he play?
The one and only....

clear.gif

This was our family "do whatever ya want/be goofy" shot -- I came out looking like Mike Singletary :lol::

clear.gif

Still gotta teach the little ones how ta be goofy. :wink:

The one and only....

clear.gif

This was our family "do whatever ya want/be goofy" shot -- I came out looking like Mike Singletary :lol::

clear.gif

Awesome pics and a beautiful family.
Thanks for sharing, Chad. :)

The one and only....

clear.gif

clear.gif

That's great, my wife when asked how many kids she has always says four. I can't figure out what she means? We only have three.

That's great, my wife when asked how many kids she has always says four. I can't figure out what she means? We only have three.

Back you go Shou. Go on. Back to the padded cell. We'll let you out again in the morning.:D

What a fantastic looking family BTW.

The one and only....

clear.gif

clear.gif

Ahh man Chad, what a great family you have there. At least your oldest daughter has the goof look down, just got to work on the other three kids! Nice to get to know this side of you here.

He's the whole get up, minus the cleats. Puts it on at least once a week, and wants to run out of the hallway with the stairs like he's coming onto the field.

Then we go out back and I try not to pull something when he takes out my knees :oldman:

See that Pete ;)
THAT IS AWESOME! Can't wait for those days... well I can wait, but not too long... want to enjoy all the steps... ;)

The one and only....

clear.gif

clear.gif

GREAT looking fam Shou. Don't worry about the lil ones... The reason the elder kids have it down is they have had the most time for you to rub off on them! :wink:

My daughter Charlotte just passed her test before Christmas. For her Eighteenth birthday we got her some personalised plates

hills008-1.jpg

My daughter Charlotte just passed her test before Christmas. For her Eighteenth birthday we got her some personalised plates

hills008-1.jpg

Good for her, you call her Cha? Not as in go get me a cup of char Char? :sidelol:

18 and she is all grown up eh? Where are you BTW? Are you a Somerset man, cause I need a good cider right now.

Good for her, you call her Cha? Not as in go get me a cup of char Char? :sidelol:

18 and she is all grown up eh? Where are you BTW? Are you a Somerset man, cause I need a good cider right now.

I live in Watchet, on the Somerset coast. My dads family were from Yorkshire (he was actually from Giusborough near Middlesboro), but the rest were from Highgate, Doncaster and New Rossington in Yorkshire. My mum came from Sennen Cove in Cornwall. She met my dad here in Somerset during the war, and this is where they stayed afterwards.

And I am here supping a good cider right now shag. Wish you could join me :beer1:

Back
Top Bottom