The Picture Thread | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Picture Thread

Looks like a sweet mountain biking area.

hills035-1.jpg

hills037-1.jpg

hills048-1.jpg

It is for sure. Mountain biking, horse riding and hiking. And for the naughty ones, 4x4 off roading, motor biking and hunting.

Well, as some know I coach a bunch of sports and I'm in the middle of going back to college to get a degree to teach (also so I can coach HS sports and get paid)

Well the 4th grade girls travel basketball team could not get a coach, so I took the plunge with the shortest team in the league. We are now 13-6 and also won the Christmas Tournament (seen Below).

I must say I'm having a ball with the young ones again, at first I kept saying what am I doing going back to this ( I'm use to kids now knowing what your saying, now I have to explain it 100x), but it has been very rewarding so far!

My little daughter is #3

IMG_2441-1.jpg

Well, as some know I coach a bunch of sports and I'm in the middle of going back to college to get a degree to teach (also so I can coach HS sports and get paid)

Well the 4th grade girls travel basketball team could not get a coach, so I took the plunge with the shortest team in the league. We are now 13-6 and also won the Christmas Tournament (seen Below).

I must say I'm having a ball with the young ones again, at first I kept saying what am I doing going back to this ( I'm use to kids now knowing what your saying, now I have to explain it 100x), but it has been very rewarding so far!

My little daughter is #3

IMG_2441-1.jpg

Congrats, keep up the good work.

My little daughter is #3

IMG_2441-1.jpg
What in the heck is in the water down there in Jersey, everyone have bad knees?

They have to wear knee pads in basketball, its a rule and in softball they have to wear sliding pads.

This was formally my yard, now its a lake. We had about 5 inches of snow last night that turned to freezing rain around midnight and now its been pouring all day. Accidents are everywhere and the area is at a stand still. Its a bloody mess!!! And you know where all that water will end up? yes in my basement.

IMG_2446-1.jpg

This was formally my yard, now its a lake. We had about 5 inches of snow last night that turned to freezing rain around midnight and now its been pouring all day. Accidents are everywhere and the area is at a stand still. Its a bloody mess!!! And you know where all that water will end up? yes in my basement.

We have had alternating snow, ice, and rain now for a couple of weeks. With the ground frozen, when we have a suface thaw all the water stays around in puddles, which later freeze. Some of those "puddles" turn into lakes! Best wishes to you!

I feel for you Greg and Keith, my old house we would have floods during spring rains, until I put drain tile in and a sump pump, then it was dry.

No melting here, its just freaking cold. 7 weeks and I am going home to Cayman, can't bloody wait!

They are all wearing Knee Braces in your b-ball pic, and also I think a lot were in your baseball pic too ;)

Exactly. Both pictures all the kids seemed to be wearing knee pads. Now that you said there is a rule in their league it makes sense. ;)

Basements? Snow? What are these things you speak of?

It's a sunny 78 degrees in Tampa, FL. :D

Back
Top Bottom