The Picture Thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Picture Thread

That's so weird to see Greg's snow hiking pictures, and then Paul's Caribbean paradise pics. Those made grab a beer Paul. It's all your fault!

Thanks for sharing those pictures Steve. My buddy spent a few daysat ND last winter. Said he had goose bumps the whole time, and not from the cold ;)

Wait, I was skiing today and that made me grab a beer at the lodge???
02210813541-1.jpg

0221081254a1-1.jpg

02210812541-1.jpg

Sorry, it was a camera phone, I know its hard to believe, but I forgot my camera!:boohoo:

LOL Too funny, Greg without a camera, almost like a hooker without a pimp, it just doesn't happen.

No beer right now, I gotta a glass of Rioja that I opened a little while ago.

That's so weird to see Greg's snow hiking pictures, and then Paul's Caribbean paradise pics. Those made grab a beer Paul. It's all your fault!

Thanks for sharing those pictures Steve. My buddy spent a few daysat ND last winter. Said he had goose bumps the whole time, and not from the cold ;)

Its not my fault, if you already had the beer in the fridge, you were just looking for an excuse lol! Now if you had to go out especially to the liquour store then I will accept blame and my punishment of a nice Smithwicks!

Its not my fault, if you already had the beer in the fridge, you were just looking for an excuse lol! Now if you had to go out especially to the liquour store then I will accept blame and my punishment of a nice Smithwicks!

Isn't Smithwicks an Irish beer?

LOL Too funny, Greg without a camera, almost like a hooker without a pimp, it just doesn't happen.

:sidelol: Funny stuff Paul.

Sorry Greg. You have to admit it's funny. :)

Here's a few pics of what I woke up to this morning. How's the weather up in your neck of the woods Greg?

Snow3-1.jpg

Snow2-1.jpg

Snow1-1.jpg

We have about 6 inches on the ground and its not even 8:00AM yet, and its going to snow all day!:hi5:

Greg - are you in Passaic or Bergen county? Did they close your kids' school? I can't believe they closed Newark schools for 3 inches of snow.

Greg - are you in Passaic or Bergen county? Did they close your kids' school? I can't believe they closed Newark schools for 3 inches of snow.

Our kids are on winter break this week (Bergen)

We have about 7 inches and counting.

Going out to hit the driveway soon, will snap so pics.

PS

They closed my college and my son was going to visit the College of NJ today but they closed that down also.

Our kids are on winter break this week (Bergen)

We have about 7 inches and counting.

Going out to hit the driveway soon, will snap so pics.

PS

They closed my college and my son was going to visit the College of NJ today but they closed that down also.

We got nothin as you can see from the pics. That really peeves me because I can't get my errands done with kids home - not that I go out in snow anyway. :lol: They're saying it's going to snow/sleet/freezing rain all day and into tomorrow afternoon, so be careful.

LMAO! I just bought a 6 pack of it yesterday :lol:

Off the deck
IMG_2458-1.jpg

Girls and Chief
IMG_2456-1.jpg

The Van and Jeep covered while my sons car is in the garage, something is wrong with that!
IMG_2452-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom