The Picture Thread | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Picture Thread

It's stopped here. Now everyone's outside shoveling. Dude next door is even shoveling our front walk which is fine with me - rather him do it than hubby. :-)

Yesterday
Powder-1.jpg

Hey What is all the white stuff on the ground? ;) hehe :foundout:

This year has sucked for snow by me. (Mary would say its great :shakeno:)

The more snow we could have would make me a very happy person!:wink:

Off the deck
IMG_2458-1.jpg

Girls and Chief
IMG_2456-1.jpg

The Van and Jeep covered while my sons car is in the garage, something is wrong with that!
IMG_2452-1.jpg

Man Greg, I am so envious. I am like you the more snow the better. I can see brown grass in spots here in Minnesota, and if the temp is going to be below 32F there had better be snow on the ground. We got 18" the first week of Dec and 1-2" here and there since. It has sucked.

My nephew and his new wife at Christmas time. They are both Marines just back from Iraq

DSCF0089JPG-1.jpg

DSCF0161-1.jpg

DSCF0156-1.jpg

My sister's hearth at Christmas

DSCF0003-1.jpg

I took a bunch of pictures of Ft. Christmas, over Christmas break for Marty. I'd be happy to post them if anyone is interested.
Thanks for all the pictures Mal. It's good to see some Semper Fi in your family bro!:up::beer1:

Thanks for all the pictures Mal. It's good to see some Semper Fi in your family bro!:up::beer1:

Thanks brother. Two of my three nephews are currently in the Marines and I have a niece in the Army. Aaron, the one in the pictures, has Semper Fi tatooed on his forearm. :lol:

I am awful proud of all of them.

Thanks to all for the awesome pics. When my new Digital camera arrives I will be putting up pics. Looking forward to breaking in the camera on the spring training trip, and meeting Brother Kenny, and his family in person.:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom