Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

Andre Johnson

@johnson80

If I’m
@deshaunwatson
I will stand my ground. The Texans organization is known for wasting players careers. Since Jack Easterby has walk into the building nothing good has happened in/for the organization and for some reason someone can’t seem to see what’s going on. Pathetic!!!

Watson's bro DHop spoke out on twitter. We all remember how we listened to our bro when we were stupid young man.
I bet there is no turning back between DW and Hou. Player of his caliber do have certain say in where he wants to go, plus the no trade clause, DW can dictate his destination. Thus makes Hou less leverage in what their demand. I bet we don't need to give them more than Tua, the third and a second round.

And a boatload of money,but hey Jakeem will magically turn into wr #1,
No thanks give Tua some weapons and lets roll.Not giving away high picks
with alot of glaring weaknesses left to be addressed

I can understand the big money and I understand, at some point, Miami, and every top team, will have to pay their QB a "boatload." That's reality. And DW is a top QB. Again, reality. My first problem is I have serious doubts DW leaves HOU. My second problem is acquisition cost. WARNING: extreme exaggeration follows. All R1/R2 picks this year, plus R1 in '21, plus TT is a deal breaker. Any significant acquisition cost limits building the roster. Miami may have a QB similar to DW on the roster. The best anyone can honestly say is no one knows yet. And DW would preclude spending money on weapons.

I'm not rejecting DW outright, but acquisition costs and salary make me, well, queasy.

No way a team pays that much. Houston’s hands are somewhat tied. If DW really is serious and sits out, or just plays like harden did in Houston BB. They will have to get what a team offers, and I would offer more than a 1st and 2nd.
Actually, I hope Miami doesn’t offer anything. I’d rather keep Tua and build around him.

Umm... pot thickens? Are you cooking?

PLOT thickens

spelling-police-has-arrived-memecrunch-com-spelling-police-on-twitter-i-51362885.png

Back
Top Bottom