The QB decision will be..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The QB decision will be.....

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
wrong. So all of our debating over who is better will be put to rest sun at 8:30 est. By then we will know who will start and as per usual the decision will be wrong. :fire:

That's kinda sh*tty. Doesn't matter what decision is made, you're going to bash it anyway?? Or is it that there is no RIGHT decision??

no i think he's saying that whoever the dolphins choose to start, we on here will bash the decision regardless of who it is.

heh, and i think he has a point ;)

Well there will be some that will bash it either way. Mainly bc some are supporters of Fiedler and some are Griese.

Personally I just want who ever gives us the best chance to win. Fiedler makes me nervous, just because we don't know if he is TOTALLY healthy. Remember last year, when he was supposedly healthy after the injury, but then he never played the same!?!?

I support the phins no matter what. Let me make that clear. However the bickering on the site does sometimes get under my skin. My point is either way it will be bashed. I dont think Wanny is a coaching guru but I also think he is doing a better job than I could. Therefore I dont feel as though my opinions are anything more than just that. opinions of some guy who watches the games from my couch. Good lucky wanny i hope the TEAM does well.

^^^ true that.

i am not a fiedler supporter. i am not a griese hugger.

i am a dolphin hugger. i want us to play whoever has the best chance to win.... why does there have to be sides? are you guys griese fans or fins fans? sheesh

there will always be complainers until we see Marino type numbers...

remember these lines...

33-47 for 370 yards and 4 touchdowns.
seems like 100 years ago!

If Griese starts, I will assume that Jay isn't healthy enough to play. Even if Griese gets the nod at some point when we know Jay is healthy, I'll support Griese. My issue is not with him -- it's with the notion that Jay has done anything to lose his job.

Originally posted by Jimmy James
If Griese starts, I will assume that Jay isn't healthy enough to play. Even if Griese gets the nod at some point when we know Jay is healthy, I'll support Griese. My issue is not with him -- it's with the notion that Jay has done anything to lose his job.

Originally posted by Jimmy James
My point above was that I'm willing to accept Griese if he proves that he's the better man. He did no such thing in San Diego. My sincere wish is either that he stink up the Colts game so bad that Jay can save the day.

I am a Dolphins fan who believes (yes, even after Griese "lighting up" San Diego's pathetic defense) that it is folly to even imagine that Griese is the better option for this team.

My preference would be for Brian to play just well enough to eke out a win so that Jay retains his job.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25357

It's actually very scary to think how many conflicting opinions you have. Just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is weird with me. I think Jay does give us the best chance to win due to the lack of an offensive line and his ability to scramble. However, with a little bit of stronger line play, and a little bit more time, Griese just might be able to light it up considering his strong arm and the fact that he is apparently more accurate. I am hoping this game against the Redskins will prove that.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25357

It's actually very scary to think how many conflicting opinions you have. Just a thought.

Wouldn't it be a boring world if my opinion stayed exactly the same over time? I consider what I see, what I hear, and what I read. Griese has shown me a lot in the past month, though it isn't overwhelming enough to make me think he gives the team a superior chance to win.

(yes, welcome back to me reading what you have to say)

Originally posted by fearthefish
there will always be complainers until we see Marino type numbers...

remember these lines...

33-47 for 370 yards and 4 touchdowns.
seems like 100 years ago!

Yeah, and we lost to the JETS or Bills 45-28....

Originally posted by Oboy
Well there will be some that will bash it either way. Mainly bc some are supporters of Fiedler and some are Griese.

Personally I just want who ever gives us the best chance to win. Fiedler makes me nervous, just because we don't know if he is TOTALLY healthy. Remember last year, when he was supposedly healthy after the injury, but then he never played the same!?!?

That's a good point. Fiedler has a hastory of fudging about his health and it shows up on the field when it's too late. I recall the tampa game a few years ago where he shouldn't have played but he's always looking over his shoulder and plays anyway. Now more than ever I think he's looking over his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom