The QB decision will be..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The QB decision will be.....

i think both QB's would have done better if norv had called better plays consistantly and got the ball to more people. griese got the benefit of mcnight/Lee/newson in the mix whether or not they contributed. JF played with a very base offense with no imagination other than the end around against the giants and some others. the route running down the sideline is unreal.

Originally posted by fearthefish
there will always be complainers until we see Marino type numbers...

remember these lines...

33-47 for 370 yards and 4 touchdowns.
seems like 100 years ago!

You are not the only one this pertains to but I'm really tired of this statement.

It's not the stats.

It's because memory serves most of us to ensure these thoughts forever live in the mind of a Jet fan.

"My strongest memory comes in the form of a fake spike, which was the birth of a hatred for Dan Marino so deep that I actually root against the teams he picks every week on Inside The NFL. I hate him so much that I can never watch Ace Ventura. As far as I am concerned I should be allowed to take legal action against Dan Marino for pain and suffering caused by his act. Weren’t the Jets winning this game? Didn’t they have the lead in the third quarter? Was I foolish to bruise my hand punching the coffee table in disbelief and anger? Are any of these questions relevant anymore? Am I talking to myself?"

Now by comparison the most memorable experience I've had with Fiedler at QB was sitting in my living room in December of 2002 watching three consecutive passes fall incomplete at the most crucial moment of the season.

Time has a way of healing wounds that Marino might have caused but enough time hasn't passed for us to get over what we saw in December of 2002.

Once again, it's not the stats.

Back
Top Bottom