The Rams Will Go Throwbacks Full-time This Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rams Will Go Throwbacks Full-time This Season

Oh I don't doubt the Rams were given this , because the NFL really wants this LA thing to be a success. But it's going to open the door for them having to be lenient on their rules in the future, no doubts about that.
If anyone will get another pass it will be the Chargers. Otherwise I'm sure the rest of the league has been put on notice why it's really happening for them.

Wrong nobody buys the new **** . The reason they keep adding more vintage stuff is because it sells. The new loser logo does not.

I've always thought that classic blue/yellow Rams uniform was a good look. Eric Dickerson, Vince Ferragamo, Jack Youngblood, Lawrence McCutcheon, etc

I love our unis now. When we changed them a couple months ago, there was a thread on reddit with hundreds of responses, overwhelmingly positive. Many fans of other teams think we have the best looking unis in the league.

We are allowed to wear our throwbacks 3 games now instead of 2, wish we would jump on that.

Back
Top Bottom