The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers!

Here's what I think :yes:

clear.gif

Matt Holliday hit into a double play last night with the bases loaded and then tonight the Rocks had the bases jammed against Penny in the 1st, and Holliday screws up again. :rolleyes2

Nice way to wrap up Jackie Robinson day.

9-3 win, 13 hits 6 of them doubles...I'm still waiting for Pierre to get out of this slump he is in, if he ever does watch out...

Go BLUE, Penny looking good. Now show up when I see you play the Cards this year. :D

Nice game Dodgers. Penny was exceptionally sharp last night. Now the "Kids" in Phoenix know what a real major league team looks like. Bet the D-backs will be Hot on your heels the entire season though...

Second best record in the majors right now, with a 6 game home stand against the Pirates and Gi-aints coming up next...

Pitching is excellent as always, I really like the team this year...

Second best record in the majors right now, with a 6 game home stand against the Pirates and Gi-aints coming up next...

Pitching is excellent as always, I really like the team this year...

You dodger fans better treat Gonzo with nothing but the ut-most respect. That dude is "Top Shelf".... he got a lasting standing Ovation last week when he was in Phoenix....

You dodger fans better treat Gonzo with nothing but the ut-most respect. That dude is "Top Shelf".... he got a lasting standing Ovation last week when he was in Phoenix....
I loved Gonzo when he played in AZ, and I was VERY excited when he signed with the Dodgers...I think he has been our best pick up this year...Trust me, I know from his days in the desert that he isn't just a phenomenal player, but an awesome person...

Back
Top Bottom