The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers!

Samphin checking in. Dodgers on top early...and I love it. I went to the first Dodgers-Giants game of the year a couple of weeks ago and was able to get a quarter, peanuts, beer, popcorn and part of someone's seat thrown at me.

However, in typical Giants tradition though, the seat thrower was high and outside and nailed the security guard in the face... :rollseyes:

We need to keep up the good play though and send Jim Tracy and the bucs back to Pitt.

peedodgers-1.jpg
:wink:

Best record in the majors...

Wolf pitched 6 innings with 1ER and 10K, and hit 2 doubles for 2RBI....

Not any more my friend:evil:

Glad Wolf decided to have an off night last night against my snakes. Brandon Webb throws some EVIL pitches guys. Even when his stuff isnt breaking he can pitch out of a bad jam....

I dont think we will keep pace with Big-blue the entire season, but through April things are looking pretty good. We have the 3rd youngest team in the league, with the 5th lowest Payroll. Both would be even lower if we didnt have Randy the Dinosuar Johnson back this year......

Good luck the rest of the series Dodgers. Tonight is Brad Penny (He killed us in Phoenix) against Livon Hernandez....

Derek Lowe pitched wondefully tonight. I also liked that Betemit and Furcal beat up their old team in Atlanta. It would be great to see Wilson get his stroke back. Hopefully that homerun tonight was the start of good things.

Saito with the save but Beimel with a scary ninth after Broxton scared us in the eighth. I would rather not have to see that tomorrow.

Either way, still in first and looking good Dodger Blue!

Back
Top Bottom