The Rebuild Part 1.5: Coaches | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rebuild Part 1.5: Coaches

Um... we don’t need to rebuild. Ross is one of the best owners in sports. Gase is one of the better coaches in the league. If we win tonight, we are very much in playoff contention. Going forward, if tannehill is healthy and we can somehow have a competent OLine, we are one good draft away from being among the elite teams. Sometimes I wonder if people are even paying attention to this team or if they’re just walking around in a daze saying “dolphins suck.” We have had an inordinate amount of injuries to key players the past two years and somehow we made the playoffs last year and are once again in the playoff hunt this year. Do you guys expect us to turn into the 70’s Steelers? Smh

Gase isn't going anywhere, even if we lose out (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing lol) , and I don't think I'd be ready to cut ties with him even if that were to happen. But we desperately need a front office shakeup. Tannenbaum should have NEVER been hired.

Then again I doubt the better GM candidates would even be interested in working here

Grier is the gm and he’s doing fine thus far. Gase has a lot of input and seems to be running the show.

Grier just holds the title of GM, this has been Tannenbaum's team since 2015

Nah, Grier is the scouting coordinator. His title means nothing. And he definitely needs to go first.

Yup, he has had a large influence on scouting players for years and for years we have lacked quality players at most positions.

Nah, Grier is the scouting coordinator. His title means nothing. And he definitely needs to go first.
Picking players is more luck than science. Last 2 drafts have not been bad, they’ve been decent thus far. Tannenbaum is the closer on FA deals and does a damn good job doing that. Again, Gase & Grier work in tandem. Tannenbaum is in no way running the show.

Back
Top Bottom