The "Reel" Story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Reel" Story

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
**** NewsFlash ****
---The "Reel" Story ---
From the Key West Conch Star

"In order to not cause alot of controversy since AJ could not participate in their recent mini camp the Fins had someone else practice in AJ's jersey. And insiders say the team was very impressed with his showing and may invite him to TC. Although we do not have his name at this time we have heard he is someone called "Muck" from a Dolfans web site. We will report more when we get it."

Jimmy Parrott
Sports Editor
Key West Conch Star

:goof:

wonderl33t said:
lmao this can't be real. They're saying Muck put on a #7 jersey and participated in the Fins rookie camp?
It's a joke, not a good one (sorry DD), but a joke nonetheless.

DallasDolfan said:
**** NewsFlash ****
---The "Reel" Story ---
From the Key West Conch Star

"In order to not cause alot of controversy since AJ could not participate in their recent mini camp the Fins had someone else practice in AJ's jersey. And insiders say the team was very impressed with his showing and may invite him to TC. Although we do not have his name at this time we have heard he is someone called "Muck" from a Dolfans web site. We will report more when we get it."

Jimmy Parrott
Sports Editor
Key West Conch Star

:goof:

Seriously? You were really that bored...sad. :shakeno:

has anyone ever seen a gayer dolphin? seriously.has anyone ever seen a gayer dolphin

holy ****. PhinFan54's right. I can honestly say that I've never seen a more queer dolphin than the one that DallasDolfan's sportin' as his avatar. I bet that thing could suck a golfball through a goddamn waterhose...

It almost looks like he's using the water to spank the monkey. my god.

:mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :banana: :banana: :banana:

killswitch said:
holy ****. PhinFan54's right. I can honestly say that I've never seen a more queer dolphin than the one that DallasDolfan's sportin' as his avatar. I bet that thing could suck a golfball through a goddamn waterhose...

:roflmao:

killswitch said:

:roflmao:

Man what an imagination.

killswitch said:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom