The "Reel" Story | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Reel" Story

killswitch said:
holy ****. PhinFan54's right. I can honestly say that I've never seen a more queer dolphin than the one that DallasDolfan's sportin' as his avatar. I bet that thing could suck a golfball through a goddamn waterhose...

It almost looks like he's using the water to spank the monkey. my god.

:mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :banana: :banana: :banana:

lol

jeez i wonder what you guys say about my dolphin!!! (although i do think his dolphin looks pretty weak.. sorry dallas)

i think we all have just insulted him away from finheaven forever!!:roflmao:

MissMeth said:
jeez i wonder what you guys say about my dolphin!!! (although i do think his dolphin looks pretty weak.. sorry dallas)
Yours is cute (in a feminate kind of way) , his is gay. Huge difference.

killswitch said:
holy ****. PhinFan54's right. I can honestly say that I've never seen a more queer dolphin than the one that DallasDolfan's sportin' as his avatar. I bet that thing could suck a golfball through a goddamn waterhose...

:mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ahahahahhhhaaa

Some of you people are real jerks....the guy just wanted to make a joke and for that he gets attacked....niiiice. :shakeno:

The comment was just funny. The Dolphin....I see nothing wrong with it.

But the comment was hilarious. :lol:

inFINSible said:
Some of you people are real jerks....the guy just wanted to make a joke and for that he gets attacked....niiiice. :shakeno:

I agree, you're like mean school children, its embarassing. :shakeno:

FinFan24 said:
i think we all have just insulted him away from finheaven forever!!:roflmao:

Thats supposed to be a good thing? :confused:

13isgr81 said:

....or funny?? :confused:

inFINSible said:
He wasn't attcked or made fun of, his avatar was. Besides what were finfans making fun of? A dolphin. It's okay to laugh at yourself sometimes.

"Hey JC Could ya do me a big favor? Could you ask AJ Feely to settle the dispute as to whether or not he was at this last Dolphins mini camp on June 22nd and if he participated? FinsFlurry reported on Finheaven.com that AJ was at camp and practiced well, but there are local papers reporting that he did not attend nor was to attend. Who's telling the truth?
DMurphy, South Philly 6/24/04

A.

He did not practice. He was in the building, working out and doing some physical testing. He did not throw "

Quote from Jason Coles column.

peace

inFINSible said:
13isgr81 said:

dude, it's all in good humor. no harm meant. :wharf:

killswitch said:

That was funny.

FinFan24 said:
i think we all have just insulted him away from finheaven forever!!
That was not.

inFINSible said:
....or funny?? :confused:

Better?

Back
Top Bottom