The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

It was a terrible reach for the sticks, I agree he could and should have gotten that extra yard.

He didn't look! Literally put his head down and hoped! IMO, It's a microcosm of who he is as a QB. That run is for a chance at an AFC championship game. How do you put your head down and hope? How do you not look that smaller DB in the eyes and let him know he's not stopping your from getting 1 YARD?

Those are the type of things that separates great from barely good.

I'm one Saints victory and Saints/TB over 41 from a $450 payday...Dear Lord! I got bills to pay...
Not to mention an A.Brown and/or M.Thomas TD from $0 to a max of $220 payday..Dear Lord! I got bills to pay...

I dislike the saints a lot, I don't mind the Bucs really, but they've got Brady now so that makes a difference. Think I'm disliking Brady led Bucs a little less.

I'd be cool with the Bucs winning it all as it may show what a fallacy the whole "Belichick is the Chosen One" may be.

I still think Brady is why they won all those years, not Belichick

Drew Brees officially retiring after this season. His final game in the Super Dome.

Well this has started preetty much like the last two games, could be another blow out. But no one has ever beaten Brady 3 times in on season, blah, blah, blah....

Drew Brees officially retiring after this season. His final game in the Super Dome.

LOL, the saints couldn't afford to keep him anyway, they'll still be $70million in the hole, even without him.

Back
Top Bottom