The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

The Irony of Henne beating An Ohio team in the playoffs after failing Several times a decade earlier in college is a testament to never giving up. What a story.

Drew Brees looks like he lost weight and has definitely aged. Looks a bit like a bobble head.

Tom...he's just one of those genetically blessed dudes we'll all hate.
Well it certainly helps that he's not consuming genetically modified food and junk like majority of the players do! His awareness is indeed a blessing!

Well it certainly helps that he's not consuming genetically modified food and junk like majority of the players do! His awareness is indeed a blessing!

Majority? Lol! You do realize a great deal of players spend a considerable amount of money taking care of their bodies since it's their livelyhoods.
Just because Tom is more famous and eveyone wants get on their knees and worship him doesn't mean others don't having amazing nutritional regiments.

One of the Bears front office people called the Saints CJ Gardner-Johnson a punk this week. He really is watching him, he needs his arse beat.

Majority? Lol! You do realize a great deal of players spend a considerable amount of money taking care of their bodies since it's their livelyhoods.
Just because Tom is more famous and eveyone wants get on their knees and worship him doesn't mean others don't having amazing nutritional regiments.
Tom and Giselle are good looking people, but they do take it to an extreme. I read an article a couple years ago and they eat some really weird ****.

Worst thing to me though is they force it on their kids. I mean, they're kids, let them have some soda/candy/chips/etc. here and there in moderation. Before they know it they'll be dealing with grown up BS (even though they never have to worry about no money)

Tom and Giselle are good looking people, but they do take it to an extreme. I read an article a couple years ago and they eat some really weird ****.

Worst thing to me though is they force it on their kids. I mean, they're kids, let them have some soda/candy/chips/etc. here and there in moderation. Before they know it they'll be dealing with grown up BS (even though they never have to worry about no money)

I'm sure! But they aren't the only ones that take care of themselves with strict dieting as the poster tried to allude to. Hell our very own Cam Wake is famous for not eating anything "fired" for over several years. A guy like TO is ridiculious with his regiment etc.

Point being there are lots of NFL players that take care of their body because their business. Not just the famous Tom and Giselle!

Wonder what Cam is up to. No word on any tryouts this past year but also nothing on him officially retiring.

Could have used him this year as a situational pass rusher. Miami better do a 1 day contact when it's official.

I mean it's not unusual for parents to pass along their beliefs whether it be religious, diet, or lifestyle onto their kids. I'm sure vegans don't let their kids eat meat or anything that would go against their vegan lifestyle. When my kid gets older I'm surely gonna teach him to spot an under cover cop posing as a hooker.

I mean it's not unusual for parents to pass along their beliefs whether it be religious, diet, or lifestyle onto their kids. I'm sure vegans don't let their kids eat meat or anything that would go against their vegan lifestyle. When my kid gets older I'm surely gonna teach him to spot an under cover cop posing as a hooker.
Golden rule: first thing you always say is " Are you a cop?"

What the hell happened to Michael Thomas? This guy was considered the best reciever in football like yesterday, trash talking Devante Parker during the offseason, etc. Now he can't even catch a single pass?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom