The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

Go Bills!!! **** the Ravens and Harbaugh. Pieces of ****.

Everyone here should be going for our division friend in Buffalo!

Awesome FG miss Tucker you punk. Check the wind next time.
tenor.gif

Hope the gamblers took the under in this sink feast. Hopefully the second half it picks up.

Lamar Jackson is just an awful passer, and not much better at reading defenses and handling pressure.

Whenever he has to play a serious game against quality opponents they just take his running away and force him to try and read and throw....and then he looks like he does tonight and last year verse Tennessee

Lamar Jackson is just an awful passer, and not much better at reading defenses and handling pressure.

Whenever he has to play a serious game against quality opponents they just take his running away and force him to try and read and throw....and then he looks like he does tonight and last year verse Tennessee

This is the reason why I think he will never win a SB, he's just not very good at throwing the ball, I maybe crazy but I feel a QB really needs that. Still in this game though, hopefully the Bills D will be a gassed after being on the field most of this game so far.

This is the reason why I think he will never win a SB, he's just not very good at throwing the ball, I maybe crazy but I feel a QB really needs that. Still in this game though, hopefully the Bills D will be a gassed after being on the field most of this game so far.
Defensive players in the NFL are so athletic and coaches so good at adapting and gamrplanning you will always need to be a good passer to have a successful career in the NFL. This running QB stuff has proven time and again it is not sustainable. Eventually they gotta be able to Chuck the rock or they're gone.

Halftime and the Bills have ran the ball once? I haven’t had the game on but seriously? 1 rushing attempt by a RB (2 by Allen). And 22 pass attempts in a 3-3 game. On paper that sounds like the worst game plan in the league this year. How is that even possible.

How do we get a tough def against the run? Love the ravens d line. Always seem so physical

Gonna be tough on the Ravens if they allow a TD here. The way their O is stagnating, they don't look like they can score TDs themselves.

Back
Top Bottom