The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

This is what scares me about Jackson. He's scrambling way too much and he's one hit from being an RG III

Just like Watson.

Let’s see Jackson come out of locker room again like how he screwed when they beat browns. ****ers. Hate both these teams

This is what scares me about Jackson. He's scrambling way too much and he's one hit from being an RG III

Just like Watson.

The guy has always been athlete playing Qb. I’m shocked he hasn’t been hit more considering the way he plays.

You need to be able to play from the pocket in this league. Especially when you get in the playoffs.

Nice illustration of Allen’s improvement for all the people worried about tua.

Two throws in a row, woobly as hell from Allen, yet two completions, I don't get it.

Diggs has helped Allen so much this season. Never underestimate what one weapon can help do for a QBs game.

Bills are also playing with fire with Allen. Some of these Qb keeps etc are going to catch up with them. I’ll never understand why open your Qb up to abuse.

My brother sent me a text at half. He put on his Fitzpatrick Bills Jersey for luck.

Jackson is completely ineffective when playing from behind in a game where his team isn't controlling possession.

If you need him to win a game, especially a playoff game, with his arm.... Count your blessings.

Back
Top Bottom