The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

I liked Huntley coming out, yhink he throws a better ball than Jackson. Mind my Granny throws a better ball than Jackson tonight, and she's been dead 20 years.

Jackson out, feels like everything going for the Bills this season, could be their year :(

If the Browns upset KC tomorrow and we have the 2 teams in the AFC championship that haven't won playoff games in decades....I'm gonna have to call the that the fix is officially in.

Jackson out, feels like everything going for the Bills this season, could be their year :(

Lol..I have wager on them every step of the way so....:cheers:

Now, Bills vs. KC is going to be a very very interesting game. Based on how Bills are playing o don’t see how they beat KC.

If the Browns upset KC tomorrow and we have the 2 teams in the AFC championship that haven't won playoff games in decades....I'm gonna have to call the that the fix is officially in.

Outside of Mahommes getting hurt I honestly don’t see how the Browns can win. They’ll try to run the ball and milk clock. They have to end those kinda drives with TDs.

KC is going to demolish that weak secondary and will score.

Doubt the Browns can keep up in a shoot out!

So, does Baltimore look for a new QB on the down low.....or are they too afraid to man up and will make the colossal mistake of giving Jackson the giant $130m contract and be strapped to him for 5yrs+?

Jackson is one of the most talented people on the field but the problem is he isn't that talented as a quarterback. I don't know what you do with a guy like that. He's a constant threat to score, but you can only line him up at quarterback, and at quarterback he's not good enough to win you the big one.

At some point they have to think of moving on, no?

I’ll take the Finheaven approach.

The Ravens need to have a passing QB on the bench to bring in when they fall behind.

Jackson is one of the most talented people on the field but the problem is he isn't that talented as a quarterback. I don't know what you do with a guy like that. He's a constant threat to score, but you can only line him up at quarterback, and at quarterback he's not good enough to win you the big one.

At some point they have to think of moving on, no?
That's the thing, Harbaugh and Ravens brass don't have the guts to admit it. Too afraid of the backlash and talk radio. They'll continue to try and jam the square peg into the round hole.

I liked Huntley coming out, yhink he throws a better ball than Jackson. Mind my Granny throws a better ball than Jackson tonight, and she's been dead 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom