The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

So I like being aggressive on offense and being a pass heavy team when you've got a stud qb but god damn Daboll just kill the clock. He made this game way harder than it had to be on the Buffalo defense at the end.

So, does Baltimore look for a new QB on the down low.....or are they too afraid to man up and will make the colossal mistake of giving Jackson the giant $130m contract and be strapped to him for 5yrs+?

Jackson is a toy pretending to be Qb. All those cute runs don’t win championship. Worst the more he relies on his legs the less he’ll rely on his arm to play the position.

Also I like being aggressive on offense and being a pass heavy team but god damn Daboll just kill the clock. He made this game way harder than it had to be on the Bufallo defense game they barely ran the ball
They threw the ball the whole game

Game over. Typical Ravens, the rare occasion you actually want them to win they don't turn up. Gotta hope that the Chiefs beat the Browns then Mahomes takes care of Allen and co., they look somewhat unstoppable at the moment, even when they haven't played well they've done enough to stop the opponents getting the W.

We are now the only team in the AFCE that have not been to an AFC champ game this century :(

I want to see a Chiefs vs Packers Super Bowl. Can't root for any of the other remaining teams. I hope the Chiefs crush the Browns tomorrow then destroy the Bills next week.

Now the Pats, Jets, and Bills have made it to the AFC Championship game within the past 11 seasons. Alrighty then.

I never thought Bills would make to the AFC championship game but they did, congratulations to the Bills

Back
Top Bottom