The sleeper team of 2004-05 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The sleeper team of 2004-05

I'm a Dolphins fan so i'll pick one in the NFC. Atlanta Falcons, I guess they count as a sleeper since they didn't make the playoffs. There going to win 11 games. Miami is my other sleeper, I predict a 16-0 season for them, just a hunch lol

I can't see Baltimore as a sleeper if they won their division and made the playoffs. Atlanta should be back with Vick playing a full season. All they need is a defense. In the AFC, it wouldn't suprise me if the Jets are back if they can keep their players. Like Atlanta, Pennington will be back for a full season. Then again, it is too early to pick a sleeper when the free agency period hasn't started.

Last year I picked the seahawks, This year I'll go with the Texans, I say they'll go 8-8. Possibly push for the playoffs.

I'm a little biased though, Since I grew up in Houston and all.:D

Ravens are out now.........Jamal Lewis won't be playing..................

Ravens | J. Lewis Indicted On Drug Charges - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:50:08 -0800

ESPNews reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis has been indicted on federal drug conspiracy charges. Lewis, who is expected to surrender to authorities at a later date, is accused of distributing cocaine.

The Jaguars, I picked them last year with the hopes Brunell would be the QB. Leftwich thus killed that brilliant prediction.

Back
Top Bottom