The SportsLine.com Top 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The SportsLine.com Top 50

The NFL's rushing leader and sack leader at 15 & 16? Umm... Ok Pricko! :rolleyes:

How stupid is this list? I really don't think it's just the fact he puts a rookie RB ahead of Ricky, Marshall, Edge, C-Mart, among a few others. The list is really quite awful if you asked me.

I think Urlacher is a great player, but the number two guy? Please, he misses alot of tackles and can't cover well.

I would scrap the whole list and start over really.

He has Portis over Ricky! :rofl: This guy is a moron, however, he did do something smart, which is that he has Surtain as the first cornerback listed at #22.

Surtain being the top corner is the only smart thing he did. He has Kerry Collins and LaCharles Bentley in the top 50, but no Zach Thomas or Sam Madison!

Prisco clearly proved how retarded he is in this article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Prisco is even a bigger moron then I thought before.

CLINTON PORTIS infront of Ricky Williams?!?! I could understand Priest Holmes and Ricky being close together if they were, but come on. Does 1800+ yards not prove anything?

Obviously haters and disbelievers still exist, that is why we have to iwn it all to prove 70% of them wrong.

Man, I don't even have to give facts as to why Pete the prick Prisco is an idiot and he doesn't know what he's talking about, anymore. :lol:

Portis over Williams is crazy.

Brooks and Urlachers better than Ray Lewis?? Come on now.. Portis better than Ricky and Marshall Faulk?? :rofl: His asessment of Jason Taylor was very fair but it's real tough to make a list like this because there are so many different positions and tough to distinguish whose better.. an O-lineman or a WR.. So anyone that makes a list like this is left open for ridicule.. It was a good article especially at this time of year where there's nothing to talk about..

HOORAH:drinker:

I'm glad I scrolled a bit through this thread before clicking on the link. Just knowing that it's Prisco who compiled and ranked the list is all I needed to know NOT to click on the link.

I'd say Marshall, Ricky, Priest..

Not to sure if Priest will be alright after that hip thing, so they're saying..

Marshall is just dangerous when he's healthy.
And the thing with Ricky is he needs to prove he can be consistent year to year..

:lol: :lol: If you scroll to the bottom of the page of that article there are some angry Jet fans wondering why Curtis Martin didn't make the list!

Anyways, Pricko is a joke!!

Jet fans..... What do they care?? They'd just boo their selection anyway. Just like the draft. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom