The Team U love to Hate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
judging by the results of the last decade, i think he was referring to that game in particular when saying he can't watch them play

:chuckle:

Just in the Pete Carroll regime.

Nd still holds the overall record, 42-31

I'm pretty sure ND had a pretty decent streak against USC prior to this streak that USC is on. It goes back and forth, ND is due though!

I'm really interested to see how y'all are this year. IMO, if Weis is the coach he was made out to be coming into college football, ND will be a real surprise this season. A lot of lost superstars, but that's when coaching and team play comes in.

I don't have the hate for any college team as I do the Pats. I almost hate the Pats as much as I love the Fins.

But my list is really short and it's the Washington State Cougars. The problem is, I'll probably end up attending WSU within the next 2 years. :foundout:

Which team do U have the most hatred toward??? It could be more than one :sidelol:

Mine are (in order)
1A. Notre Dame :tantrum: (God I really hate ND)
1B. Ohio State :tantrum:(God I really hate OSU)
3. Florida :tantrum:(God I hate the Gators)
4. Nebraska
5. Virginia Tech

What self respecting Canes fan doesn't hate FSU? :err:

1. FSU

2. Tennessee
3. Ohio State (just because of the stupid trolls from last season)

There's only 2 teams that I really HATE, but a few more that I strongly dislike:

HATE

Kentucky (I'm a Louisville fan, so its kinda in our "code")
Cincinnati (this is more so because of basketball)

STRONGLY DISLIKE

Notre Dame (the only ones who like them are their fans and national sports writers)
Rutgers (ruined U of L's national title shot last year)
West Virginia (no explanation needed)

I'm really interested to see how y'all are this year. IMO, if Weis is the coach he was made out to be coming into college football, ND will be a real surprise this season. A lot of lost superstars, but that's when coaching and team play comes in.

Yep. Will be an interesting year indeed. I think Corwin Brown is exactly what Weis needed. Someone he trusts to handle the defense and will run a defensive system that Weis is more familiar with (3-4). It has already worked out great on the recruiting trail. This should be a rebuilding year with next year being when Weis needs to do some real damage. NDs schedule isnt favorable to a young team because they play all their tough oponents early. They dont get to gain any confidence or unity against lesser competition first so it could be a rough start. I'm expecting atleast one upset of a team they really have no business beating though (Michigan/USC? :tongue:)

Yep. Will be an interesting year indeed. I think Corwin Brown is exactly what Weis needed. Someone he trusts to handle the defense and will run a defensive system that Weis is more familiar with (3-4). It has already worked out great on the recruiting trail. This should be a rebuilding year with next year being when Weis needs to do some real damage. NDs schedule isnt favorable to a young team because they play all their tough oponents early. They dont get to gain any confidence or unity against lesser competition first so it could be a rough start. I'm expecting atleast one upset of a team they really have no business beating though (Michigan/USC? :tongue:)

Great teams don't rebuild they just reload! :D

ND wasnt great, especially with recruiting, under Willingham. This team is definitely rebuilding and will be reloading soon :tongue:

I think ND will be ok as long as they can find someone to hold down the QB position until Clausen gets the expirence. However Maybe do the Matt Stafford route and just let him take his bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom