The "Thanks" Tab Status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Thanks" Tab Status

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Obviously, at this point, it would appear that there's no possibility of resurrecting (and then collating in) the old server "thanks" tallies.

However, have we also just given up on re-instituting the personal profile "thanks" tab altogether?? Hope not.

1085vkm-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just going to start a thread. Is there a way to "look up" or find posts in which you have been thanked?

Well I don't know why, but I can't even figure out how to do "thanks" in a post. Where the hell is the tab for that ?????

4th generation bump.

Have we explored the logistics of how to restore this? I recently joined a topical forum that's absolutely huge.. as a case in point a few weeks ago they had over 10 thousand viewers in an ongoing Casey Anthony trial thread. They don't seem to have a problem with accessing a "thanks" tab as follows. Is it difficult to restore or merely something that might have fallen in between the cracks? :idk:

jkvj2p-1.jpg

4th generation bump.

Have we explored the logistics of how to restore this? I recently joined a topical forum that's absolutely huge.. as a case in point a few weeks ago they had over 10 thousand viewers in an ongoing Casey Anthony trial thread. They don't seem to have a problem with accessing a "thanks" tab as follows. Is it difficult to restore or merely something that might have fallen in between the cracks? :idk:

jkvj2p-1.jpg

Post a link to this forum so that I may troll those dudes about Casey Anthony.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom