The "Thanks" Tab Status | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Thanks" Tab Status

Post a link to this forum so that I may troll those dudes about Casey Anthony.

:up:

you wouldn't last 10 mins there.. the mods rule with an iron hand and virtually no humor since it's mostly crime against women and children - my satirical graphics were removed almost immediately (aka "don't waste your time")

but expect to see more of this:

wo6dc-1.jpg

Post a link to this forum so that I may troll those dudes about Casey Anthony.

:up:

however here's a group with an upcoming social (noticed on meetup) that's begging to be trolled
http://www.meetup.com/LipstickSocial/
Red Lipstick Social (tm)
Details about our Meetups are available only to members

*********PLEASE READ THE FULL INTRODUCTION BEFORE APPLYING********* Red Lipstick Social it's a social group exclusively designed for Lipstick Lesbians and Feminine Bisexual Women ONLY in the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale area. Our goal it's to gather a select number of like-minded individuals, who share a passion for an active and fun social life... Our members a …

Bisexual and Lesbian Femmes, Women's Social, Women's Business Networking, Social Networking, Meeting New People, New In Town, Women's Empowerment, Women's Fitness, Girls Night Out, Newly Single, Professional Gay Women, Night Life, Fun Times, Friends, Personal Growth

sigh. the thanks is what it is. its no longer supported and while i'm looking into adding a like/dislike feature soon, it may involve starting all over again on the thanks, and let me tell you, that went over real well last time!

sigh. the thanks is what it is. its no longer supported and while i'm looking into adding a like/dislike feature soon, it may involve starting all over again on the thanks, and let me tell you, that went over real well last time!
i deff like a like/dislike feature. that is good. but as you said, this would involve erasing all of the thanks?

Thanks for clearing it up. Nbd. Much rather not starting over.

Bill,

Does the "the thanks is what it is" include looking up who has thanked you? I can see who has given me rep, be it god (Pun in ten did) or non-deserved :chuckle: but I can't see who has given me thanks. If I was a Turkey, and about to be eaten, that would be very disconcerting

Thanks, and I know its tough fiddling with things without blowing them up sometimes. Hell, I'm a Mechanical ENG, its my life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom