the titans will not draft a QB so get off it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the titans will not draft a QB so get off it!

eric-in-tx

long time reader
Reaction score
to all you out there in the mach draft world... Tennesee has billy Volek he is a good QB they wont draft another get off it... they have way too many needs for them to draft at a possition were they are fine.

Volek is pretty good but he's also 30. Not the future. Maybe a good 3, 4, maybe even 5 year option, but not the future. If Vince Young is there when the Titans pick, I think he gets taken, especially because McNair will be begging them to. Look for Volek to possibly get traded if that happens.

Caps said:
Volek is pretty good but he's also 30. Not the future. Maybe a good 3, 4, maybe even 5 year option, but not the future. If Vince Young is there when the Titans pick, I think he gets taken, especially because McNair will be begging them to. Look for Volek to possibly get traded if that happens.
:yeahthat:

eric-in-tx said:
to all you out there in the mach draft world... Tennesee has billy Volek he is a good QB they wont draft another get off it... they have way too many needs for them to draft at a possition were they are fine.

You're right, they have way too many needs but QB is one of them. With the 30+ year old McNair & Volek it would allow Fisher to sit Young for 2 years so he can learn how to play the pro game like he did with McNair. It would be a very good situation for all concerned.

dude your an idot! Volek is horrible. What has Billy Volek done to make him so good? hes only played in like 5 or 6 games. If he was good then the Titans would be starting him. Who would you rather have Volek or Leinart?
Volek or Vince Young?

case closed.

Mod Edit: Personal attacks are not allowed. Please take this time to read the TOS. The next attack will get you time off.

fins5423 said:
dude your an idot! Volek is horrible. What has Billy Volek done to make him so good? hes only played in like 5 or 6 games. If he was good then the Titans would be starting him. Who would you rather have Volek or Leinart?
Volek or Vince Young?

case closed.

have you seen Billy Volek Play sir?

eric-in-tx said:
This is something I have been thinking about. Everyone has the Titans penciled in to take whichever QB is left from Lienart or Young, but if it is true they are bringing McNair back and also have Volek signed for a while I don't see them taking a QB when they have more needs than almost every team in football. This thought of them taking a QB may just be a product of people moving QBs up to the top of the draft like they do every year (Big Ben/Aaron Rogers). Either way I hope they don't because it just would help our chances of landing a QB.

eric-in-tx said:

:link:

eric-in-tx said:

I'm saving this quote, and can't wait to re-post it after the Titans take Leinart/Young.

fins5423 said:
Volek or Vince Young?

case closed.

Mod Edit: Personal attacks are not allowed. Please take this time to read the TOS. The next attack will get you time off.

If you are a Dolphin fan I'm not sure we are qualified to talk good qb play, its been six years since we had a QB.

Norm Chow is the OC in Tenn, Norm was also Phil Rivers OC at NCST. The Titans are most likely to trade.

eric-in-tx said:

Don't agree. If they believe the QB left after NO is the best player available they will draft him. It is too hard to find a QB. We have like 15 good ones in the league.

eric-in-tx said:

Even though I think Young has a long way to being an NFL QB, He still has wwwwaaayyyy too much talent for Tenn. to pass on him. Therefore...THEY WON'T!

Back
Top Bottom