the titans will not draft a QB so get off it! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the titans will not draft a QB so get off it!

What difference does it make if TENN take a QB or not? Young and ;einart will be gone and even Cutler's probably gone too before 16.I'm think LB,LT or a trade down.If we move down then we could take a safety like Landry and then get an extra pick which we could use to plug another hole.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
What difference does it make if TENN take a QB or not? Young and ;einart will be gone and even Cutler's probably gone too before 16.I'm think LB,LT or a trade down.If we move down then we could take a safety like Landry and then get an extra pick which we could use to plug another hole.

Ozzy rules!!

We have a lllooonnnggg way to go but I still think Cutler will slide to us. There is just too much talent at other positions in this draft for him not to. We shall see...

volek is a good QB who is not old

he is 29 folks... he has at least 5 years left in him
yr games com% td int rat
03... 7 ....63% ...4 .1 .101
04 ...10 ...61% ..18 10 .87
05 ....6.... 57% ...4 ..2 .77

now the titans are a crapy team with many needs... if the offensive line over there wasnt sooo offensive or if they had a runningback who could stay healthy or if they had any recievers or if thier D was good enough to get keep them from being behind...

look im sorry volek is good.. .i remember in 03 when the team around him was better and he stepped in for mcnair that he was a hot commodity but the titans wouldnt let him on the market.

Back
Top Bottom