The Title - fishfanmiami vs. FSU Truth | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Title - fishfanmiami vs. FSU Truth

Who wins?

• fishfanmiami

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • FSU Truth

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are a few more days you might want to rehash in your life :up:

[video=youtube;oYTp7IbZ2uY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTp7IbZ2uY[/video]

9aa0e25c7cf162f9a7553596e63b1c5b_its-all-about-the-u-beating-its-all-about-the-u-meme_640-668.jpeg

9b38f15403f24779b0cd96797168115a.jpg

ac86e765d41c00312345b1476739ed24.jpg

f3cfb03a79609ea3b428c943ef6f0b97.jpg

confetti.gif

fishfanmiami is the 2017 FHMM Champion!

giphy.gif

:knee:

In the end,
kM6luE.gif

there can be only ONE!

hail-to-the-king-baby-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to those that voted for me and also those that didn't for chiming in and being counted. Special thanks to all the other competitors for a spirited contest all the way through :up:

I really wanted this one. The last FHMM I was in 2 time winner Daytona ended my tournament and hopes for a trip to the finals. I basically ran out of stream after a tough run through some great competitors to get there in the final 4 against him. That was not gonna happen this time so I showed up prepared to go 20 pages with a tough opponent who's man against the machine strategy was working to perfection.
I decided to come out swinging and that seemed to slow him in his tracks enough for me to get the win.
Terrific contest by FSU truth who I believe will be better prepared next season to win it all :brewskis:

Special thanks to Bump who's finals battle generated 20 pages with over 80 members viewing and 56 votes , more than most years.
Great job brother Bump :brewskis:

Finally thanks to Vaark , Daytona and a friend of a friend Val who contributed ideas and graphics that certainly help me along the way :brewskis:

Even though the final tally looked like a Dolphins-Patriots game at half time it was a good battle. Congrats to Fish for winning and to FSU for making it this far.

Congrats Fishfanmiami!!

I was going to vote for you, but the votes were already lopsided in your favor at that point. FSU needed my pitty vote. :)

BTW, how did you and bump get to join the millionaire vcash club? I thought I was the only 1%er around here. :lol:

I was stuck around 50 k forever it seemed but the pot has growth by leaps and bound as of late.
Thanks for the comment. I usually vote for the guy that's behind as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this competition would be better if you couldn't see the score until after you vote

It's done the same as any poll here. You don't automatically see the score unless you have already voted but you do have the option to see it if you want before you vote.

It's done the same as any poll here. You don't automatically see the score unless you have already voted but you do have the option to see it if you want before you vote.

I never saw the poll before voting :idk:

Congrats Fishfanmiami!!

I was going to vote for you, but the votes were already lopsided in your favor at that point. FSU needed my pitty vote. :)

BTW, how did you and bump get to join the millionaire vcash club? I thought I was the only 1%er around here. :lol:

NY was mocking me because I had to generate the vCash thru a vBookie bet to pay the FHMM bonuses. Apparantly, there's an easy way for Admins to just give it that my hillbilly-ass hasn't figured out yet. :lol:

NY was mocking me because I had to generate the vCash thru a vBookie bet to pay the FHMM bonuses. Apparantly, there's an easy way for Admins to just give it that my hillbilly-ass hasn't figured out yet. :lol:

I think i know how bump and I'm not even an admin. If you folks need help just page me :lol:

I have no idea how I have over 1 mil in V cash :idk:

NY was mocking me because I had to generate the vCash thru a vBookie bet to pay the FHMM bonuses. Apparantly, there's an easy way for Admins to just give it that my hillbilly hasn't figured out yet. :lol:

:lol: Cool! You me and Fishfan should start our own Shark tank on Finheaven. I guess I'll be Robert Herjavec. You can be Mark Cuban or Kevin O' leary. Fishfan can choose between Daymond, Lori or Barbra. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom