"The U" Documentary | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The U" Documentary

just watched the u

if you havent seen the espn 30 for 30 film the u, you need to. im not a big cane fan(UofL bc i went there) but this is a good film. i know this is irrelevant but in the film it said the canes were bigger than the fins. are any of you bigger u fans than phin fans?

if you havent seen the espn 30 for 30 film the u, you need to. im not a big cane fan(UofL bc i went there) but this is a good film. i know this is irrelevant but in the film it said the canes were bigger than the fins. are any of you bigger u fans than phin fans?

For the 21 seasons the Canes were still in the Orange Bowl but the Dolphins occupied the cement dump, absolutely I was a bigger Canes fan. Now it's back to even.

From my standpoint it's more satisfying to root for the Canes because I endured the lousy years of the late '60s through the '70s when it never appeared we would amount to anything. I attended every home game from maybe 7 years old until I went away to college. It feels like an investment that paid off, in astonishing fashion. The Dolphins, in contrast, weren't bad for very long. Let's see, undefeated in your seventh year of existence. Yeah, that's suffering. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom