The UDFA thread... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UDFA thread...

I'm sure the Dolphins and others teams know a lot more than I do, however my gut tells me it would be easier to transition someone like Matos, who has no football experience to the defensive line or even as a blocking tight end. Seems like experience and technique is too important for a tackle and would take years for someone like Matos to learn just to play at the college level. I bet he would be scary extra tight end on goal line situations.
Philly did it with Mailata

I like Grayson Murphy DE UCLA as an UDFA. He was thought to go in the mid rounds, some mocks had him rds 2-3, although that doesn't mean much, I know. I didn't like him or his twin in the mid rounds, but as a UDFA , yeah. Odds on making the team are still not high, as for all UFDA's, but there's some talent there.

NEVER played in a football game and yet trying to make his first time playing football in the NFL.

Nice story I guess but if Paul after five years in college is still considered a project, what does that make this guy?

Maybe he shows enough to spend a few years on the PS but I doubt it.
Look the Eagles starting LT Jordan Mailata up. All pro with no college experience. It has happened.

Back
Top Bottom