The UM vs FSU thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

there isn't any reason for FSU fans to be happy here. plenty of reasons for UM fans to be pissed though.

Alex44 said:
He got hit as he threw it of course it was underthrown

The only good pass Weatherford threw was also underthrown but ***g made the catch (maybe it was Carr) so no-one will remember that tomorrow

IMO, both of them suck. Weatherford looks like trash.

PS

Garvin went to HS by me, played with Toal who plays for BC and Teel the QB from Rutgers (Don Bosco), what a team that was.

I wanna say something so vicious about Coker but I know its wrong and I cant wish death or serious inury upon someone for being a piece of **** coach......

Alex44 said:
Heres to another 5 loss season for you.

You only beat us because of Coker, your still the inferior team
talk to me at the end of the year and how and coker didnt drop that ball he didnt throw pic at the end of the game

shanem8481 said:
talk to me at the end of the year and how and coker didnt drop that ball he didnt throw pic at the end of the game
if coker wasn't there miami would've blown them out...

The Blueprint said:
IMO, both of them suck. Weatherford looks like trash.

or was it miami's D?? you cant have it both ways. drew is only a freakin sophomore and has beat cryami twice

MelbournePhin said:
whatever makes you feel better bro. we have a better qb, better o line, equal D, and obviously, better coaching.

Enjoy another 5 loss season, your still trash, it sucks when you lose to trash but hey at least were still better than you

UF Fin Kat said:
there isn't any reason for FSU fans to be happy here. plenty of reasons for UM fans to be pissed though.

why not? they won, they beat their rivals. Did they play well? not the best, but a W is a W.

It was a very good game. FSU's D just stepped it up at the end, and Miami's offense wasnt ready

Shields cost them by dropping an easy pass.

shanem8481 said:

No but he just lost to another 5+ loss team.

UF Fin Kat said:
if coker wasn't there miami would've blown them out...

but he is, and they didn't! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Alex44 said:
Enjoy another 5 loss season, your still trash, it sucks when you lose to trash but hey at least were still better than you

I know your upset dude but this a statement a 7 year old would make.

Alex44 said:
I wanna say something so vicious about Coker but I know its wrong and I cant wish death or serious inury upon someone for being a piece of **** coach......

Go ahead & say it - I'll probably co-sign. He's in the Wannstedt category, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom