The UM vs FSU thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

Alex44 said:
I wanna say something so vicious about Coker but I know its wrong and I cant wish death or serious inury upon someone for being a piece of **** coach......
Coker is a good guy..but wtf man..this guy cant get it done..im official done with Coker...he got that "i dont know wtf to do" face all night...

O-line sucks, our D looked tired cause the offense didnt do ****

Rocky Raccoon said:
why not? they won, they beat their rivals. Did they play well? not the best, but a W is a W.
it'll be moot after 3 or 4 losses down the road. both teams look exactly as they did last year this time. ugly.

:lol: :lol: Hey Miami.........how's that joining the ACC workin out for ya!!:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

MikeO said:
Hey Miami.........how's that joining the ACC workin out for ya!!
uh they played FSU a FEW times before joining the ACC. that's a pretty pointless statement.

How can you blame coker for a QB not lining up under the center, how can you blame coker for a dropped pass, how can you blame coker for wright throwing a pic

You cant

UF Fin Kat said:
uh they played FSU a FEW times before joining the ACC. that's a pretty pointless statement.

but htey never played them to OPEN the season
it was NEVER a conference loss

big difference! These losses are costing them BCS births

The Blueprint said:
Go ahead & say it - I'll probably co-sign. He's in the Wannstedt category, IMO.

Maybe Jimmy Johnson will coach the Canes again. :confused:

305TillIDie said:
Coker is a good guy..but wtf man..this guy cant get it done..im official done with Coker...he got that "i dont know wtf to do" face all night...

O-line sucks, our D looked tired cause the offense didnt do ****

We dont need a good guy we need a football coach........Im tired of him, easily the worst thing to ever happen to UM Football

UF Fin Kat said:
hmm butch davis is still lurking around right?

Yes but much of the talk down here is that with the Coker isn't going anywhere regardless of how this season ends for 2 reasons.

First off, Coker having a long term deal makes it unlikely UM likely will be willing to buy him out as the athletic dept. is facing funding issues already.

Second, regardless of how the team is playing word is that the school admin. is VERY happy with the way Coker is very focused on holding the program and it's players to a higher standard of behavior.

Unfortunately, it seems, the U is stuck with Coker.

MikeO said:
:lol: :lol: Hey Miami.........how's that joining the ACC workin out for ya!!:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:
It doesn't matter - Larry Coker is a piece of ****, regardless.

IMO, here's to losing 5 games & going unranked just to see him get fired.

BRING BACK BUTCH.........

WestVirginiaFan said:
How can you blame coker for a QB not lining up under the center, how can you blame coker for a dropped pass, how can you blame coker for wright throwing a pic

You cant

You can blame him for scaring kids away from the program, coming in unprepared, and losing to yet another inferior team

Trekbiz said:
Yes but much of the talk down here is that with the Coker isn't going anywhere regardless of how this season ends for 2 reasons.

First off, Coker having a long term deal makes it unlikely UM likely will be willing to buy him out as the athletic dept. is facing funding issues already.

Second, regardless of how the team is playing word is that the school admin. is VERY happy with the way Coker is very focused on holding the program and it's players to a higher standard of behavior.

Unfortunately, it seems, the U is stuck with Coker.

I dont care if we put a group of thugs out on the field as long as they win

Alex44 said:
We dont need a good guy we need a football coach........Im tired of him, easily the worst thing to ever happen to UM Football
Coker needs to get the axe..im sick of people defending this guy..he got a good record..yeah that true, but you cant run the ball in crunch time..you can run the ball with a "true" freshman in the game at crunch time

bad coaching.

thats all this came down to..Miami did NO adjustments at halftime to throw the ball down field

Back
Top Bottom