The UM vs FSU thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

305TillIDie said:
thats all this came down to..Miami did NO adjustments at halftime to throw the ball down field

This is where I'm really beginning to see a glaring similarity to Wanny in Coker. The Canes have shown a very troubling unwillingness to make adjustments in game.
Wanny was the same way, just stick to the game plan and expect the athletes to overcome what hasn't been working.
That dosen't usually work unless you're playing someone like Temple.

I can only immagine how Georiga Felt last year after the sugar bowl.

MelbournePhin said:
say what you guys want. this is a great feeling for noles fans. rivalry games mean a lot

I'm not going to take anything away from you.

The talk going in was that these 2 teams were pretty similar. Big question marks were the inexperienced FSU defense V.S. the inexperienced UM OL.

That assessment turned out to actually be the telling factor. FSU tore up Miami's OL and showed they are a better team.

I have to agree with others that neither team looked very promising though.

305TillIDie said:
last year lost to fsu hurt..but this one is a pain in the ***

This year is worse because of the loss last year, we were supposed to be a much better team and we didnt show it

I need Thursday to come faster if the Phins lose Im just gonna jump off a bridge :lol:

Alex44 said:
This year is worse because of the loss last year, we were supposed to be a much better team and we didnt show it

I need Thursday to come faster if the Phins lose Im just gonna jump off a bridge :lol:
thanks for making me laugh right here..i needed it :lol:

cant wait for thursday :yes:

Trekbiz said:
I'm not going to take anything away from you.

The talk going in was that these 2 teams were pretty similar. Big question marks were the inexperienced FSU defense V.S. the inexperienced UM OL.

That assessment turned out to actually be the telling factor. FSU tore up Miami's OL.

I have to agree with others that neither team looked very promising though.

defenses were great, offenses sucked. hopefully our o can improve during the year. i see no reason why not

Back
Top Bottom