The Unofficial NFL Schedule 2005 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Unofficial NFL Schedule 2005

Nublar7 said:
More fans will go to that game then a typical home Cardinal game. :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: Yeah that'll be their first sellout in what , about 8 or 9 years?

chuckcole said:
Yep. Another tough stretch. I suppose I'll withhold total judgement for another 30min when the official one is released. But, if it's true, does this only happen to us? It seems like we get that really tough stretch every year (with the exception of last year, but only because Wanny requested it and I think the NFL realized we were getting screwed every year). I obviously don't pay too much attention to other teams schedules, so maybe everyone has this problem.

When we play the afc west and nfc west these scenarios are just reality. I mean you don't think NE fans would be complaining that they have to play us twice coming of tough MNF games against playoff teams? Everyone will have their beefs, but we do get 2 of the first 3 at home in Sept.at 1 o clock. against decent football teams. At worst only 2 cold weather games. 2 of the last 3 at home. The 3 of 4 on the road strecth in Nov and Dec sucks but we'll deal with it.

You guys are lucky you don't play buffalo in Dec.

NE once again has the league on their side since their last game will be a meaningless game since they will be facing the fins who should be eliminated by then. :D.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :couch:

Justasportsfan said:
You guys are lucky you don't play buffalo in Dec.

NE once again has the league on their side since their last game will be a meaningless game since they will be facing the fins who should be eliminated by then. :D.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :couch:

Remember the last time NE played a "meaningless" game against Miami?

SkapePhin said:
Remember the last time NE played a "meaningless" game against Miami?
yeah ,they went on to win a sb.

Hopefully you can beat them again which would help us after we beat the Jets :up:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
It's official and we have the toughest schedule
Miami @ Buffalo and Jets in Dec. would've made it the toughest.

I think its a decent schedule. Could be better, could be worse. The week 4 bye really sucks, but on the other hand we only have one game in the cold over the final six weeks. And that game, AT New England, could be meaningless for the Pats if they continue to roll this season.

I guess that last point would be both good and bad for us. :confused:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yep, I felt like a Jet fan!!! :wink:

no if you felt like a jets fan you would have left the Monday Night Massacre
41-14 with a smile on your face :www:

nyrican said:
no if you felt like a jets fan you would have left the Monday Night Massacre
41-14 with a smile on your face :www:

:fire:

Back
Top Bottom