The WR position | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The WR position

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row 1 of our WRs had a chance to catch a deep TD and dropped it. Two weeks in a row there were multiple drops deep (Williams, Parker, Grant and Williams and Hurns last week).

A couple of those throws don’t get any better than that. What’s up w this?

Only thing I saw was those came from Rosen and they haven't practiced with him.

Parker should have been cut after last season (or traded), Hurns shouldn’t have made the 53, and grant, I hope he hasn’t gotten complacent after getting his money, two weeks in a row he’s had two big mistakes.

Two weeks in a row 1 of our WRs had a chance to catch a deep TD and dropped it. Two weeks in a row there were multiple drops deep (Williams, Parker, Grant and Williams and Hurns last week).

Grant seems to have regressed back to when every punt, and reception was a "pucker" moment.

Parker dropped one, but the defender made an excellent play to strip him on one.

Williams will be fine with a few NFL games of experience, IMO.

Hurns is Hurns. There's a reason he was available.

that Grant extension not looking too hot. I love the guy's story and his grit, but if he can't make the plays... :shrug:

(and get rid of that #19 jersey, jeez)

Only thing I saw was those came from Rosen and they haven't practiced with him.
Lmao! They haven’t practiced with him?? Have they ever played football? Or wide receiver? Because that would train then to catch a ball
In their hands. Hahah didn’t practice with him. That’s hilarious.

that Grant extension not looking too hot. I love the guy's story and his grit, but if he can't make the plays... :shrug:

(and get rid of that #19 jersey, jeez)
Agree on the no 19. He’s an easy kid to root for. But he’s gotta catch that though.

Grant seems to have regressed back to when every punt, and reception was a "pucker" moment.

Parker dropped one, but the defender made an excellent play to strip him on one.

Williams will be fine with a few NFL games of experience, IMO.

Hurns is Hurns. There's a reason he was available.

The Grant one hit him right in the face - it was embarrassing.

Rosen made a couple of nice throws that were dropped...just pathetic!

Grant has always had pretty suspect hands.
Even in college that was the line. He's a waterbug type of receiver who is best at taking short passes and turning them in to long gains with his speed as opposed to catching the deep ball.

Back
Top Bottom