“There are a lot more games to be played.” Xavien Howard said

hoops

exited stage left
Reaction score
This is the only guy I feel bad for.

X.

But he got paid so he’s probably gonna be a good soldier with it for this year at least.

I wish I could just come up with some phantom fake injury and put him on ir for 2019.

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
I hope X is around for some solid winning after this tank job. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Would hate to waste X on tanked seasons.

Reaction score
I think next season we have more then enough draft capital and cap space to reach playoff contention in 2020 but 2021 i think we should be competing for deep playoffs if all goes well.
Definitely an optimistic timeline, lol. We have been a mediocre team for 2 decades. I don’t really care how long the rebuild takes, I just want to see us winning playoff games again.

FINMAN1

Active Roster
Reaction score
I hope X is around for some solid winning after this tank job. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Would hate to waste X on tanked seasons.
Maybe we should trade him to a contender, so you wouldn't feel bad about wasting him.
Might help the "tank"

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Maybe we should trade him to a contender, so you wouldn't feel bad about wasting him.
Might help the "tank"
No my comment is for people talking about tanking two years in a row. That would be a waste of Howard’s prime years. But thanks for your lame comment.

FINMAN1

Active Roster
Reaction score
No my comment is for people talking about tanking two years in a row. That would be a waste of Howard’s prime years. But thanks for your lame comment.
Oh...... so you're a ONE year tanker, but NOT a two year tanker? Gotcha!

Serik

Active Roster
Reaction score
Its guys like X that need to grab the bull by the horns and get these players on board. If you want a Championship go get it.

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
X is the type of guy we want. Excellent, alpha, leader, never quits, never gets complacent (even after he signs his big contract), creates takeaways (when our opposite CB isn't a sieve), and keeps faith in the coaches and the team. I was ecstatic when we drafted him, defended him and promised he would come good when people started to label him a bust, and couldn't be more thankful and proud of him now.

That's one we can go to war with … now we need to find a few more, and draft a boatload more.

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully if they game plan for the pass this time, and the Pats game plan is to run alll day... They will make some adjustments at halftime and not the next game.
Never heard some bullcrap like that from a professional coach.

Top Bottom