There are no good QB's N E More | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There are no good QB's N E More

I hate Brady too but you have to give credit where it is due....lets just beat them TWICE next year and watch the Patsies get what's coming their way! :D

There are alot of good QB's and they're all on teams that I would consider contenders. Culpepper, McNabb, Brady, Manning, Vick are the elite QB's IMO, but there are alot of young talented QB's who I think are gonna be very good, I believe the best young QB in the NFL is Carson Palmer and the Bengals are building towards a very good offense with Palmer, Johnson, and Chad Johnson. Sort of like the Colts when Manning, James, and Harrison started to come into there prime. Manning and Brady are probably the only 2 QB's I would say are sure hall of famers right now, but don't be fooled, teams aren't getting by on average QB play anymore. The Steelers got to the championship game with very average Qb play out of Roethislinberger but I don't think they were at any point a better team than the Colts even though they had a better record. I think in 2-3 years it may become somewhat of a golden age of QB's if Manning, Roethislinberger, Losman, Rivers, Leftwich, Carr, Harrington, Grossman. Palmer can improve. I think Smith or Rodgers should be taken with the 2nd pick because I don't think Feeley will be anything more than a stopgap and "unless you have a franchise QB you do not waste the opportunity to take one high in the draft," if Feeley struggles and a QB isn't drafted in the 1st rd I think it pushes back the Phins atleast one year before they can contend for even the playoffs.

texasPHINSfan said:
i hate the guy to, but you have to give credit where its due.

its not bill belichick, its brady.

before brady, belichick had a losing record, even with the patriots. now he's unstoppable. and when brady plays bad the whole team collapses.

its not bill. its tom. tom carries that team.

:yeahthat:

You were just around for an era of absolute greats, consider yourself lucky. We don't have an Emmitt Smith, Joe Montana, Jim Kelly, or a Jerry Rice in the league anymore... except maybe THE Jerry Rice but I think he's finally retiring.
I'm seventeen years old and have only been really into football for about two years, I love watching Brett Favre play, I'll tell my kids about it and then complain that there are just no good players anymore. Sometimes even amazing players pale in comparison.

Feeley? Not a good QB? He led us to beat the patriots! No team did that exept the Steelers.

i have never understood the universal love for favre. he has forced more throws than a bullimic gymnast at sizzlers. that play last year where he underhanded the ball past the los was the act of a player who doesnt care, if moss did something that stupid he would be crucified,

mbsinmisc said:
i have never understood the universal love for favre. he has forced more throws than a bullimic gymnast at sizzlers. that play last year where he underhanded the ball past the los was the act of a player who doesnt care, if moss did something that stupid he would be crucified,

because he is better than more than half of the QB's in the league now.... look at what he has done in the past, come on man, favre is damn good. even now that hes on the downslide of his career, i would take him as the dolphins QB. not to mention that he has a HELL of gun for an arm

Fin_Fanatic said:
because he is better than more than half of the QB's in the league now.... look at what he has done in the past, come on man, favre is damn good. even now that hes on the downslide of his career, i would take him as the dolphins QB. not to mention that he has a HELL of gun for an arm

Farve? Good? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shakeno: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom