"there is a God, Surtain to cover Moulds. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"there is a God, Surtain to cover Moulds.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Uhh..Surtain wasnt an upper tier corner until last season. And when Surtain covered Moulds last season, Moulds had nothing but a few sub 10 yard passes. Hello? Did you watch football last season?

Surtain worries about another sissy act like last season almost as much as he does Moulds abilities. What's next, is Moulds going to pinch him or bite him?

He'll probably try to nibble on his ear lobe or kiss him on the cheek. Being the classless person that he is I wouldn't be surprised by anything he does.

This thread started out with Surtain covering Moulds, but I don't see a link that confirms this. So is this true or just wishful thinking..Surtain certainly does a better job on Moulds than Sam, Moulds big plays over the last few years has always come at the expense of Sam. When Pat was on him, no big plays, usually short stuff, so if we go man to man, I would love for Pat to cover Moulds.

I like the idea. Either Madison or Surtain could cover Moulds man to man(those TDs last year were on Marion who was supposed to have the deep coverage). I guess this also means we're going to flip our corners, something we haven't done in two years when we flipped Madison to cover Harrison exclusively in the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom