"there is a God, Surtain to cover Moulds. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"there is a God, Surtain to cover Moulds.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Week one for the Bills against the pats of course was a breeze you guys knew the plays, formations, and what to expect from those formation. You had thier gameplan from the acquisition of Milloy, that's why you stopped them on D. Then you played the Jags, who the hell are they. Your real first game is this Sunday and Ricky is going to run all over you.

:lolcry:
And when was your first real game, the Texans?! I can't wait to hear the crickets in here after the game. 3-0 sounds so nice! How's 1-2?

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Week one for the Bills against the pats of course was a breeze you guys knew the plays, formations, and what to expect from those formation. You had thier gameplan from the acquisition of Milloy, that's why you stopped them on D. Then you played the Jags, who the hell are they. Your real first game is this Sunday and Ricky is going to run all over you.

:lolcry:
And when was your first real game, the Texans?! I can't wait to hear the crickets in here after the game. 3-0 sounds so nice! How's 1-2?

Gotta respect all these Bill fans who have braved it at Finheaven during the lean years. Hmmmm, wait a second, 5 posts, 15 posts.....could that mean that they have only been visiting since their team actually has a winning record.

:rolleyes:

BTW, Clumpy, Justa, Circling Wagons and others, no smack intended towards you guys. You were here when the Bills were losing. I see that Buffalo has their 'fair weather' element as well.

Way too early for all this guys .. lets see how this game goes .. it will be a standard for the season ...After this game we will see where the power lies...the bills and dolphins have beaten no one with any realsemblence of a good team ...I believe that this game will be a defining one for both teams .. and although the bills have looked good so far ...I have a real good feeling on this one.Ricky runs wild and the passdefense has had some real good days against bledsoe...24 -21 dolphins....but this IS a tough game.May the betterteam win!

Didn't you ban Justafan? He's mighty proud of that so if you haven't could you please do so before he finds out? He's a sensitive sort of guy.

Your team must be real special if they take games off ( Texans ).

I have yet to see you AMAZING DEFENSE as you guys call it. 31st ranked Pass Defense. WOW THAT'S GREAT.

Oh yea... if your team was so good last year, how did we beat you TWICE!!!!!

Looking for another blowout this year.

Originally posted by Barkman
Please, history repeats itself folks. Moulds has burned the hell out of Miamis secondary for years now. It doesn't matter whos covering him, he still beats them. I see no reason why Sunday would be any different. I could see Moulds having a career day.

HIstory does repeat itself, and it's a good thing Fiedler is 4-0 against the Bills ;).

Originally posted by Barkman
Please, history repeats itself folks. Moulds has burned the hell out of Miamis secondary for years now. It doesn't matter whos covering him, he still beats them. I see no reason why Sunday would be any different. I could see Moulds having a career day.

They shouldn't even play NFL games anymore. History repeats itself, so they should just assign everyone the same records every year. I guess they just actually play out the games for the fans who are still interested.

You see "no reason why Sunday would be any different"? That's funny. Isn't the classic line, "on any given sunday"? I see every reason in the world for Sunday to be different... it's always different.

This is good. Covering man to man, Moulds should be shut down by Surtain. He's just that good. Moulds got virtually all of his scores and yards off of Madison last season. And Surtain will be fired up after Moulds woman-like acts last season.

And Moulds won't be fired up? From the reports/interviews I've seen, Surtain seems laidback about it. Moulds is truly pissed. In all seriousness though, this is going to be a GREAT battle! Surtain is one of the best in the league, and so is Moulds. I just feel that Moulds will win based on what he's done in the past against the Phins secondary. Not to mention you have the 31st ranked pass D. Yes I know its only 2 games but its not like you were playing against the Steelers WRs. It was the Texans and Jets who both have pretty weak WRs.

Moulds is pissed? What for? If anything, he should be embarassed that his woman-like actions have been exposed to the public. I'd be embarassed if I did something like that, tried to cover it up, then lied about working it out with the guy.

I doubt Moulds is embarassed about it, though. If he was classless enough to spit originally then lie to cover it up, what does he care if his reputation suffers?

Originally posted by Disgustipate
This is good. Covering man to man, Moulds should be shut down by Surtain. He's just that good. Moulds got virtually all of his scores and yards off of Madison last season. And Surtain will be fired up after Moulds woman-like acts last season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh...this is good.

Moulds has burned everything the Dolphins have thrown at him for years.

But that's all gonna change this time!!! YOU'LL SEE!!!!

Uhh..Surtain wasnt an upper tier corner until last season. And when Surtain covered Moulds last season, Moulds had nothing but a few sub 10 yard passes. Hello? Did you watch football last season?

Surtain worries about another sissy act like last season almost as much as he does Moulds abilities. What's next, is Moulds going to pinch him or bite him?

Moulds is.......

gonna get shut down.....

he is gonna get PUNKED.....

by Pat!

Back
Top Bottom