"there is a God, Surtain to cover Moulds. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"there is a God, Surtain to cover Moulds.

wow

From what i understand Moulds must be a God, quadruple covered and still unable to stop him. Moulds must be the greatest player of all time, i mean from the way it sounds hell would hafta freeze over before he could be stopped. He is the bestest player EVER EVER EVER... Please, get off your high horse. Moulds can and will be stopped.

We are going to be fired up. we were not for houston. morons dont want to acknowledge that.

Last year our team was as good or better than the Jills are on paper now. You have to play the whole season. It's funny listening to people who give us flack for discussing our team on paper do the same thing with their team. Two games means nothing!

So...the fins are going to be fired up?

Why? Because they are supposed to be?

Didn't work in Week 1/

It will be nice after the fins crush the bills this Sunday.

Week one for the Bills against the pats of course was a breeze you guys knew the plays, formations, and what to expect from those formation. You had thier gameplan from the acquisition of Milloy, that's why you stopped them on D. Then you played the Jags, who the hell are they. Your real first game is this Sunday and Ricky is going to run all over you.

I think allowing the Jets to score only 10 points proved a little something. At least 100 of those passing yards the Jets had were pure garbage, against a prevent defense. They should stop recording stats once the defense goes into prevent.

There were just two costly mistakes in the Jets game. Everything else was part of the game plan. They missed tackles against Santana Moss allowing him to get that big play, and then Madison bit on a fake on the Moss TD.

I say give Surtain help and force the other guys to make plays, they will be lucky to make any. Madison and t-buck can handle them easy.We just have get a little presure up front.

Orlando

Well one thing is for sure, you can toss Madison on Stone Hands Reed and even if Reed manages to beat him deep he'll definitely drop the ball.

I can see it now. Moulds is laid out on the 50, the crowd is still going crazy and the scoreboard is flashing Eric meet MR. KNIGHT.

:lol: :lol:

Please, history repeats itself folks. Moulds has burned the hell out of Miamis secondary for years now. It doesn't matter whos covering him, he still beats them. I see no reason why Sunday would be any different. I could see Moulds having a career day.

Its true. But then again, until quite recently that whupping hardly ever resulted in wins for the Bills.

Could someone please explain this to me

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Week one for the Bills against the pats of course was a breeze you guys knew the plays, formations, and what to expect from those formation. You had thier gameplan from the acquisition of Milloy, that's why you stopped them on D. Then you played the Jags, who the hell are they. Your real first game is this Sunday and Ricky is going to run all over you.

There is a horrific double standard going on with you guys on this board....

So far all I hear is we beat the patriots because we knew what they were going to do (even though our starting safety had just ONE day of practice before the game) and that explains why we handed the pats their worst loss in several years.....then we turn around and beat a jag team that played a pretty good game the week before....and beat them rather handily.....

You guys LOSE AT HOME to a fricken one year removed expansion team and then beat a jets team that has yet to win a game and is severely beaten up with injuries and losing players to FA....

but hey...you are due....and we are overhyped

Will some of the sensible dolphin fans out there please explain this to me (I know you are out there) look....you might win on Sunday.....we aren't going to win every game....but saying WHY you win in this fashion is like holding onto a last shred of hope.....

Back
Top Bottom