Things are as they should be | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things are as they should be

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
The latest BCS poll has Miami back on top, where they should have never left in the 1st place.
1Miami (Fla.)
2 Ohio State
3 Washington St.
4 Oklahoma
5 Georgia
6 Notre Dame
7 Iowa
8 USC
9 Michigan
10 Texas
11 Kansas State
12 Florida State
13 Colorado
14 Florida
15 Penn State
:cool:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We are only ahead by .01, but at least we are ahead. :)
to tell ya the truth, being ahead by .01 is an insult, being second would be better. then i could call the BCS complete morons!:D

Originally posted by Jaydog57
In Iowa's case, I think the correct term is "Cornholed":rolleyes:

Only team that can really take it to Miami is Iowa..I hate the BCS and I'm not an Iowa fan ..I just think they deserve to be #2...

Originally posted by minus
Only team that can really take it to Miami is Iowa..I hate the BCS and I'm not an Iowa fan ..I just think they deserve to be #2...
what i would like to see is, the nfl team with the best record, NOT to make the playoffs , should play the college champ!;)

You really think the game would even be close. Any NFL team would Crush any college team.

Originally posted by Angneli
You really think the game would even be close. Any NFL team would Crush any college team.
i know they used to have the college allstars play the nfl champ, some of the games were pretty close. but if you got a team that didn't make the playoffs, to play a team that has played together as a unit for 4 years, you might have a good game!:D ;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
i know they used to have the college allstars play the nfl champ, some of the games were pretty close. but if you got a team that didn't make the playoffs, to play a team that has played together as a unit for 4 years, you might have a good game!:D ;)

It would be a good experience for the college hopefulls...

Originally posted by Angneli
Corey Dillon would tear the 'Canes to pieces.
you have nothing good ever to say about the canes, well let me tell ya, the okies ain't so hot, they lost a game. so you just stay home and do your "noodlin" with all the other slope headed rednecks! :yell:

Back
Top Bottom