Things are as they should be | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things are as they should be

I'm being honest. I have said the beginning of the season that they (Miami) would not go undefeated. I gotta stand by that. Granted at this point in the season I may end up being wrong.

Do you really think that a college team could beat a pro team. Especially this year where Miami's run defense is the weakest spot on the team.

As far as being a noodlin' redneck. How the hell do you know. Have you ever been to Oklahoma? Well let me tell you. We are moving up out here we have electricity, cars and a pretty damn good football team. I would like to see the canes play a Big XII schedule. The Big EASY is a weak conference only slightly better than the ACC.

Quit worrying if I say something Bad about the 'Canes and worry about Pittsburgh. After that you just have garbage teams until your bowl game.

Originally posted by Angneli
I'm being honest. I have said the beginning of the season that they (Miami) would not go undefeated. I gotta stand by that. Granted at this point in the season I may end up being wrong.

Do you really think that a college team could beat a pro team. Especially this year where Miami's run defense is the weakest spot on the team.

As far as being a noodlin' redneck. How the hell do you know. Have you ever been to Oklahoma? Well let me tell you. We are moving up out here we have electricity, cars and a pretty damn good football team. I would like to see the canes play a Big XII schedule. The Big EASY is a weak conference only slightly better than the ACC.

Quit worrying if I say something Bad about the 'Canes and worry about Pittsburgh. After that you just have garbage teams until your bowl game.
yes i hve been to okla. my half sister moved there, went to visit several times, in MCAlester!

and noodlin just doesn't seem very bright to me. what if you stuck your hand in a nest of water moccasins?:rolleyes:

Don't know about you guys but...

I'm not worrying about who the Canes could beat as far as pro teams, I'm thinkin' about tonight, playing Pitt, the team that knocked down Virginia Tech. Yeah Virginia lost last night to WV, but Pitt can't be too bad if they beat VT.:rolleyes: Takin' it one game at a time....:cool:

Re: Don't know about you guys but...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I'm not worrying about who the Canes could beat as far as pro teams, I'm thinkin' about tonight, playing Pitt, the team that knocked down Virginia Tech. Yeah Virginia lost last night to WV, but Pitt can't be too bad if they beat VT.:rolleyes: Takin' it one game at a time....:cool:
miami looks good on defense, but no doubt, that INT hurt!:rolleyes:

I totally agree about the noodling thing.

That was a hell of a game tonight. It didn't go the way I wanted but it was a good game. Now I have to rely on Michicgan.

Miami won't have a close game until the bowl. And that depends on who they are matched up with.

They'll destroy Ohio St., Washington St. and Notre Dame

It would be a good game between Oklahoma or Iowa

Ok enough about the 'Canes I have to get ready for Oklahoma's game this weekend.

Oh, I was born in Syracuse and I will be cheering for the Orangemen, but 'Cuse had a good team last year and lost 65 - 7

Oh and please don't let McCalester be your measuring stick for the rest of the state. I hope your sister wasn't in prison. (the Federal Penetentiary is there)

If she was I'm sure she didn't do it.

Originally posted by Angneli
Oh and please don't let McCalester be your measuring stick for the rest of the state. I hope your sister wasn't in prison. (the Federal Penetentiary is there)

If she was I'm sure she didn't do it.
the one thing i did enjoy was the holiday light show that muskogee puts on every year at christmas time!;)

Back
Top Bottom