Things to ponder heading into next season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things to ponder heading into next season

Originally posted by dolphan39
no teams with the leading rusher in their division, won their division :hmmm:

Well thats a bad sign, aint it?

Teams need to have an effective passer, which Fiedler CAN be, but the QB controversy will hinder that.

I dont think there will be a controversy, unless fiedler gets injured or throws tons of pics, which i dont think he will cuz of ricky

There IS a conroversy, it already started with startbriangriese.com

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy

No, you mean you go to bed every night praying that a controversy will bring this team down. The coaches decide who plays and Wannstedt says it's Fiedler. You and anyone else who wishes to talk about it can do so, but it won't affect the team. Take that to the bank.

Us Bills fans have heard that already with Flutie and Johnson. Wanny says Fiedler the starter, but as soon as he throws a INT the fans will be screaming for Griese.

QB Controversies tear teams apart, it will happen, and when you finish 7-9 because of it......I'll be laughin watching the Bills play in the playoffs.

A QB controversy is when the coaching staff, not the fans, are torn between which QB to start. What we have in Miami is the FANS are torn, not the coaching staff. Big difference......

QB Controversies tear teams apart, it will happen, and when you finish 7-9 because of it......I'll be laughin watching the Bills play in the playoffs.

Keep dreaming chump!!!

The Jills were LUCKY enough to play against PUKAS last season so the gift wins are over with.
As far as watching Buffalo in the playoffs!
I can only see watching them with their heads down when Miami routes them......(If the Jills make it that far)!
Go Dolphins

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

even last year some fans seem how good lucas looked preseason

and started asking for he, not fiedler.... jay was a little nicked up

but by the start of the season he came thru....

having griese gives us the opportunity that if jay gets hurt or fails

we don't have to suffer thru another 4-5 game toughspot...

with jay's number$$$$$... he may be gone at season's end but

this year @ least we have 2 good qb's... it's a good problem....
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=====================================

our system does not rely on the qb a great deal...

we just need a decent system qb...

we have the best rb..

great young tight-end...

and a great defense....

our passing game just needs to be adequate....

Any fool can start a webpage and looking at that site that person is definately a fool. Can't even do a webpage.

There is no controversy. Jay starts. The team is firm on that. The only people saying there is a controversy are the 'other' teams fans and the media trying to drum up stuff but it isn't happening.

We had a QB controversy last year, and the year before, with Huard then Lucas and now Griese. They're all backups. The coaching staff considers them backups, but idiot fans thing otherwise. The coaching staff doesnt care what the fans think, nor does Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom