think espn will give miami more attention... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

think espn will give miami more attention...

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I actually think they will give us more attention. Will they still find ways to make us look bad? I think so... this is ESPN we're talking about. :rolleyes:

dlphns8405

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i think they will, i heard dan patrick on the radio saying,... "the dolphins hire our own randy mueller, i guess we have a new favorite team." or somthing like that.

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
espn is the whores of the media world and I for one want to encourage as many dolphin fans to go to the hall of fame game and cheer marino on and make espn talk about us. the thing dolphin fans need to remember is the espn crew is a lot like a used condom after a orgy .:baghead: :2c: :flagwave:

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys, but i certainly don't care what ESPN does. Cover us more or not, I don't think it's relevant

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
SpurzN703 said:
Don't know about you guys, but i certainly don't care what ESPN does. Cover us more or not, I don't think it's relevant
:up:

:yeahthat:

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
mercury 40 said:
the thing dolphin fans need to remember is the espn crew is a lot like a used condom after a orgy .

WTF?

CanadaPhinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't understand the hatred for ESPN around here. Is it because they seem to like the Pats? You know, that team that keeps winning the Superbowl. Miami was 4-12 last year. Why on earth does the team deserve more time on ESPN. I can't really think of any 4-12 teams that get a lot of positive press from anyone.

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
CanadaPhinsFan said:
I don't understand the hatred for ESPN around here. Is it because they seem to like the Pats? You know, that team that keeps winning the Superbowl. Miami was 4-12 last year. Why on earth does the team deserve more time on ESPN. I can't really think of any 4-12 teams that get a lot of positive press from anyone.
Hate to agree with a Canadian... JK, my wife is Canadian. I still give her a hard time too...

No but seriously, if we were winning and deep in the playoffs w/o any press... then maybe I'd be upset. I personally like the role of 'underdog' or at least the 'unknown'. I think it is more fun that way.

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
dlphns8405 said:
now that one of thier own has been hired as our GM?

Even way back when Shues was winning all the time here, ESPN did not give us much in the way of good press. They seem to always be looking for the dark side of things when the Fins are involved.

Now, if we were Oakland, NY Giants, Cowboys..etc, that would be different...

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
CanadaPhinsFan said:

You haven't followed the Fins closely for a period of time. They have always treated the Fins like a red-headed step child.. always jealous because, in the beginning (prior to JJ/Wanny), our organization was always squeaky clean and we won almost perpetually...It's not a real obvious thing, but other teams always have gotten better/bigger billing than the Fins, going way back. We are a 4-12 team, and as such, will get more of the negative press than we as fans would like. You are absolutely right about this year, that we are just the Cardinals in disquise right now and will be treated such. The negativity comes from way back tho...

poornate

We may die, but our actions are immortal
Reaction score
It stems from.....?

How about ESPN being in a region that is typically all Patriot fans?

Top Bottom