think espn will give miami more attention... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

think espn will give miami more attention...

ESPN will have no choice but to talk good about us in the seasons to come after we uproot the Pats and the rest of the bottom feeders in the AFC East

dlphns8405 said:
now that one of thier own has been hired as our GM?

B/c they never gave the dolphuins attention in the past :rolleyes: You do remember you only won 4 games last year, right? so wasn't it ok to have less attention last year? but in other years you always got too much.

dlphns8405 said:
i think they will, i heard dan patrick on the radio saying,... "the dolphins hire our own randy mueller, i guess we have a new favorite team." or somthing like that.

I recall Dan Patrick saying once that he liked the 'phins. He & John Clayton are the exception to the rule @ ESPN.

Personally, I would prefer that Miami is given as little publicity as possible by ESPN as you know 99% of it will be negative.

Who knows? Maybe in a year or two after St Louis who Berman & Co seem to think are all that have faded back into mediocrity and Saban has led a Dolphin resurgence then maybe the few bandwagon hoppers (Theisman, Mortensen, etc...) in Bristol will jump on board

we were 4-12 once in over 30 years. Thats a lot of great years that we don't get credit for. No phin fan wants to hear about the brady bunch any, much less all the time!

mercury 40 said:
espn is the whores of the media world and I for one want to encourage as many dolphin fans to go to the hall of fame game and cheer marino on and make espn talk about us. the thing dolphin fans need to remember is the espn crew is a lot like a used condom after a orgy .:baghead: :2c: :flagwave:

damn you merc - i was just gonna post this same thing...

I like espn and i remember when we won those 1st what 4 games when we first got ricky! they were all on the dolphin bandwagon saying that we were the favorites to win it all and stuff! it didnt happen that way did it? they are just sports broadcasters that go with popularity more than seniority around the league! you can notice this by looking how much they play the yankees, and green bay when their respected leagues come on along with the bullsh*t kiss a$$ liking for the knicks! its their job to please the people not just one type of fan. if they were like that they would announce regional sports for us dopldans and show nothing but marlins, heat, and dolphins games!

To be honest with you, I can't recall a single time I heard of Randy Muehler as an ESPN analyst.....when did you ever see him on ESPN or hear a report of his??? ESPN only shows Mort and Fat Hank.:confused:

Roman529 said:
To be honest with you, I can't recall a single time I heard of Randy Muehler as an ESPN analyst.....when did you ever see him on ESPN or hear a report of his??? ESPN only shows Mort and Fat Hank.:confused:
He did a lot of preview shows for the draft this year. When you put him beside Golic and Co., he looks like a midget.

ESPN will be going on and on about Miami for awhile on July 28th...picture the sayings to grab your attention

"Wanny leaves...smoke clears...and appears Ricky Williams" and such comments will be said over and over on ESPN on that day.

phillip goodwin said:
we were 4-12 once in over 30 years. Thats a lot of great years that we don't get credit for. No phin fan wants to hear about the brady bunch any, much less all the time!

I still don't get it. ESPN is supposed to be impressed by lots of seasons with winning reacords, but not even a sniff of the SB for 20 years? Why should what happened 30 years ago matter to ESPN? Right now, we're a team coming off a 4-12 season. I can't think of many 4-12 teams that get the same coverage as the champs.

Well Miami is not the Arizona Cardinals, The fins had a bad year, they havn't been bad forever.

Back
Top Bottom