Think it would still be cool to get an orange Surtain Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think it would still be cool to get an orange Surtain Jersey

shanesuper

Walk-on
Reaction score
Does anyone think it would be cool to still get a Surtain orange jersey and sport it? Since it is only 30 bucks now. :confused:

I believe if surtain has a hard time in kc they will eventually cut him and we'll sign him once again

He never wanted to live miami in the beginning

shanesuper said:
Does anyone think it would be cool to still get a Surtain orange jersey and sport it? Since it is only 30 bucks now. :confused:

Hell Yeah. I would sport a Surtain jersey even if he is a Chief. He will always be a Dolphin to me.

heres what im planning to do with my orange surtain...

since ronnie brown has the same number, ima go to a sports show where brown will be signing autographs and have him sign the 23 on the front and get it framed so people will think its a ronnie brown signed jersey when its really just a surtain that ronnie signed on the front...

or something like that...

Well If You Want My Opinion Don't Buy It If Anything Buy A Ricky Jersey They Are $30 Also Limited Time Only.im Not A Big Fan Of Buying Players Jersey That Aren't On The Team Anymore But Hey Thats Just Me Move On The Player Has.

arsenal said:
heres what im planning to do with my orange surtain...

since ronnie brown has the same number, ima go to a sports show where brown will be signing autographs and have him sign the 23 on the front and get it framed so people will think its a ronnie brown signed jersey when its really just a surtain that ronnie signed on the front...

or something like that...
NOW THATS A GOOD IDEA IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SURTAIN JERSEY.

Go ahead The man played his best days with us no matter what he does in K.C. he'll always be a phin. Pistons are gonna beat down the heat sorry pal.

If you do buy it you have to wait about 10 years and then pull it out as a retro jersey.

Back
Top Bottom