This Afternoons Training Camp, Offense | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Afternoons Training Camp, Offense

Thanks Ozzy great report. Hope other teams are not scouting our board, bu your report it was detailed enough to give away our strategy, LOL

Originally posted by minus

Jamar Fletcher is doing well and he line up in the nickel package a couple of times.Brian Griese never threw to Fletcher side after the INT.

Buckley is not doing so well and in one play FAT Gadsen had 2 step on Buckley but Griese didn't put enough on the throw.

So Fletcher has lined up in the slot position rather than the outside??? If so did he alternate there with first team CBs??

I forgot to mention this:

Sedrick Irvin has great hands and better receiver than Konrad?I think he might be.

Originally posted by Merman

So Fletcher has lined up in the slot position rather than the outside??? If so did he alternate there with first team CBs??

Yeah I believe Buckley and him alternate with first team.

Thanks guys for the briefing on today's activities!! I can't go to the practices today b/c I spent my first day off from work getting my waterpump fixed at the garage(it figures) However, anyone that's going to the Monday morning practice I hope to see you there. If possible I'll try to go to the Mon. night one too.

One thing I noticed, and I am sure others have too, is that some coaches found ways last year to double-team JT and then also hold up Zach long enough to get some big plays on us. Do you guys think that the coaches will try to address this and if so, fix it some way?

Back
Top Bottom