This game is huge in my eyes!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This game is huge in my eyes!!!

Now we have Ricky and Edwards and Minor..we've added :-), we have better RB's this year than last,,plus Fielder or Lucas...Lucas is probably a better runner than Fielder..I quess you'll find out Sunday.

who the hell is thomas? thurman? he didn't play hardly at all last season, our running game sucked ass. That's why we got Ricky retard.

Originally posted by Quizlet
The difference last year is you had 2 good RB's. Thomas and that other guy. So it was a double threat. Plus fiedler...

now you have Lucas and WILLIAMS--- we are worried about williams, but that is all

Damn! This post is too stupid to even comment on. It's too easy of a target.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
who the hell is thomas? thurman? he didn't play hardly at all last season, our running game sucked ass. That's why we got Ricky retard.

Actually, Thurman was retired last season. He didn't play one down. Thurman Thomas played 2 years ago for us.

Yes- I believe you will win by a FG with 6 seconds left.

Dolphins- 34
Bills- 31

But at the Ralph Wilson Stadium

Bills- 39
Dolphins- 27

We play SPECTACULAR at the ralph. Does anyone remember how they use to chant BRUUUUUUCEEE---- now (Seriously) they are chanting DREWWWWWWWWW
:rolleyes:
Yeah that explains being 1-2 at home that includes a loss to the Jets....:lol:

The difference last year is you had 2 good RB's. Thomas and that other guy. So it was a double threat. Plus fiedler...

now you have Lucas and WILLIAMS--- we are worried about williams, but that is all

This just proves that you have no idea what your Bills are going to face today.
Before you come over here and start running your mouth look at the team roster.

Dam I wish you were the Jills coach, they'd have to invoke a mercy rule, halftime would be 72-0 Fins. Game called due to extreme ass whoopin'!
:judge:

Back
Top Bottom