This goes out to all true 'phin fans, Dave Wannstedt, and to anyone who will listen! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This goes out to all true 'phin fans, Dave Wannstedt, and to anyone who will listen!

dolphins13fan...............

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

Yeah I got the tattoo of the old Dolphin logo last December, when I mustered up enough guts to actually get it done.. There was never any doubt in my mind what I wanted to get though.. I dont regret getting it for a minute.. Thats pretty cool that you got the new logo tattooed on your bicep. I was going to get the new one, but at the time I couldn't find anything with the new logo on it all my stuff had the old Phins logo.. Either way, cool to hear someone else out there has the pride of the Dolphins tattooed on them. I guess that means that were the two Biggest Dolphin Fans in the world :)

After my wife has our daughter Taylor (We named her after Jason Taylor.. My first name is Jason, and when we found out we were having a baby first name that come to mind was Taylor) in May were gonna scrounge to possibly get a scanner and Im gonna put a pic of my tattoo up. Hopefully by then Ill have two or three more Dolphin tattoos to show...

That's really cool that you named you're daughter Taylor after Jason. I've had my tatoo for about 3 mos. now and I tipped the artist $20 for doing a fantastic job. The tatoo cost me 100, due to the great detail of the logo itself. It mirrors the 'phins new logo. That is how great a job the artist did. I'm going to definitely get one more on my lt bicep by the same artist.:D

Re: aqua&orange54

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

That's really cool that you named you're daughter Taylor after Jason. I've had my tatoo for about 3 mos. now and I tipped the artist $20 for doing a fantastic job. The tatoo cost me 100, due to the great detail of the logo itself. It mirrors the 'phins new logo. That is how great a job the artist did. I'm going to definitely get one more on my lt bicep by the same artist.:D

It actually worked itself out.. My wife loved the name Taylor, and I liked it for reasons mentioned before :) .. You got a good deal at 100 bucks.. Mine cost me 150 with all the colors and detail. Its all good though because you get what you pay for I guess. Im thinking about getting the new logo and 13 in the tattoo somewhere.. Thats a little bit away though, gotta build up the funds first..

Hey on a sidebar note, do you often read the articles on here? If ya do I was trying to get some ideas on what to write my next article on.. I write the Dolphinatics column, and don't want to beat the dead horse that most will post about (The Playoff loss).

dolphins13fan........

It actually worked itself out.. My wife loved the name Taylor, and I liked it for reasons mentioned before :) .. You got a good deal at 100 bucks.. Mine cost me 150 with all the colors and detail. Its all good though because you get what you pay for I guess. Im thinking about getting the new logo and 13 in the tattoo somewhere.. Thats a little bit away though, gotta build up the funds first..

Hey on a sidebar note, do you often read the articles on here? If ya do I was trying to get some ideas on what to write my next article on.. I write the Dolphinatics column, and don't want to beat the dead horse that most will post about (The Playoff loss).

It's funny you should mention that because I've written a few articles for the site. My first one was "Fiedler's Last Stand", and my other one was entitled, "The Fairweathers vs the die hard fans". I'll see if I can think of a topic that you could tackle, besides the playoff loss, which everyone is discussing at the moment.:cry:

Re: dolphins13fan........

It's funny you should mention that because I've written a few articles for the site. My first one was "Fiedler's Last Stand", and my other one was entitled, "The Fairweathers vs the die hard fans". I'll see if I can think of a topic that you could tackle, besides the playoff loss, which everyone is discussing at the moment.:cry:

I remember reading "Fiedlers Last Stand" ya write some pretty good articles :). Id normally write on the Playoff loss but I dont want to beat a dead horse because I know a lot of people will be writing about it.

dolphins13fan...........

I remember reading "Fiedlers Last Stand" ya write some pretty good articles :). Id normally write on the Playoff loss but I dont want to beat a dead horse because I know a lot of people will be writing about it.

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. My dream is to become either a writer or a sports broadcaster. Whenever I write an article, it takes me awhile, because I'm such a perfectionist and I want to have correct statistics to base my article on.:cool:

Re: dolphins13fan...........

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. My dream is to become either a writer or a sports broadcaster. Whenever I write an article, it takes me awhile, because I'm such a perfectionist and I want to have correct statistics to base my article on.:cool:

Hey no problem man.. I can appreciate good articles when I read them. I too am hoping to get in to the field of sports broadcasting/journalism. I currently work at a little country music radio station :confused: but everyones gotta start somewhere.

Im the same way when it comes to stats and articles. Id rather not write one then write one that is less than my standards.

Re: dolphins13fan........

we are not only discussing the playoff loss, we have 100 or more coaches telling the pros, they blew it!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom