This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a

I feel like Mr. Incognito is creating an unsafe environment on Finheaven. I might need to take a leave of absence.

Hey your son sucks as a person and sucks even more as a football player. Your comments are disgraceful as well. I see where he gets it from. LOSERS!

Yeah. I hope the suicide attempt(s) part isn't true. But it makes weird sense.

Martin has been called majorly weird by multiple teammates in the last two years. And he manifests certain tendencies related to mental illness. So drunk, maybe... but there's a reason the ancients said, "In vino, veritas."

Sometimes the truth only comes out in alcoholic haze, lol. In wine, is truth, lol.

LD

Or as Homer Simpson said, "Here's to alcohol. The cause of & solution to all our problems"

are you kidding i think this should be stickied

I want to apologize to the forum for assuming on page 2 that this was richie jr. I was off by one generation.

I still fail to see why this whole teasing thing is news? Grown men bullying each other is national news in sports over other players that have committed murders, manslaughter, DUI's, illegal drugs,performance enhancing drugs but yet bullying and hazing make "news" lol bullying and hazing occur at every school/college in sororities and fraternity's throughout the nation. Not saying it's ok and should be ignored but I fail to see why it's on the news rather than being handled in the organization.

I don't see why you guys need to be so harsh on him, he was clearly just upset that his beloved son was suspended from his work which he loved over such a small incident. Don't worry idrd, I know exactly how you feel.

This post got Finheaven National Recognition! You can't SPAM it or delete it!

It's only a matter of time before Richie's uncle, half sister, and grandmother all create accounts and chime in.

I just wanted to post on the NATIONAL thread.....

HEY MOM IM FAMOUS....well kinda...no? ok *hangs head in shame*

Back
Top Bottom