This is absolutely hilarious... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is absolutely hilarious...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Miami Dolphins rookies visited a Broward County Juvenile detention center to talk to the kids about education, peer pressure, etc... You know, the typical stuff that troubled teens get lectured about.

...So check out the shirt that undrafted rookie Joe Munson wore. :roflmao:
He's to the right of Ronnie Brown.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/images/pressbox/pressreleases/extraphotos/prextra18003.jpg

Clearly he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh?

I wonder if his nickname in college was Mongo or Meathead? :wink:

I think drinking a beer is the least of one of these kids problems considering they are in Juvy. I tihnk its funny, ubt he should have used better judgement.

TerryTate said:
clear.gif

I dont know whether its sad or hilarious...

I find it hilarious!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

and that's why, ladies and gentlemen, he will not make the team....

...So check out the shirt that undrafted rookie Joe Munson wore. :roflmao:

perfect...............
it matchs are team! So what? Look at the Bucs. new coach better team, who knows?

That may be one of those shirts that actually looks like it's a beer logo, but instead of saying "Miller High Life" it says "High on Life"....those shirts are out there, I've seen them before...

FinsFan74 said:
That may be one of those shirts that actually looks like it's a beer logo, but instead of saying "Miller High Life" it says "High on Life"....those shirts are out there, I've seen them before...
i thought the same thing at first, but looking closely zI think it is an actual Miller high life shirt

beejay05 said:
i thought the same thing at first, but looking closely zI think it is an actual Miller high life shirt

Yup I noticed it too....

But as long as Ricky ain't wearing it, i ain't sweating it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is sad. It's not sad if he were just walking around town. Given that he was going to talk to troubled teens with a variety of problems, it shows an alarming lack of maturity and intelligence. What a loser.

If I'm taking it too seriously, it's only because troubled kids actually sit and listen to clowns like this and look at his example.

I think its pretty funny lol, although if it is, how damn stupid can you be, I mean seriously come on, you have to have a peanut for a brain to do that.

Back
Top Bottom